5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2013 5:27 PM by iahne05

GLOBE CUSTOMER SERVICE ASKS ME IF I AM LYING?

MaricarAicrag
      WHY IS IT THAT YOU KEEP SENDING FREE ALERTS AND SINCE I DON'T TAKE KEEP TRACK OF THESE ALERTS IN MIND, I'M A LIAR? I DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO ANY OF YOUR ALERTS, MY LOAD IS GONE AND I AM ACCUSED OF LYING. SHOULDN'T YOU SEND ONLY TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY USE THIS ALERTS? NOW I AM AWARE OF THESE PESKY ALERTS. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH YOUR ALERTS?
        • Re: GLOBE CUSTOMER SERVICE ASKS ME IF I AM LYING?
          miufille

just reply STOP ALL to the four digit number that send alerts to you so that you wont receive any alerts. and sending STOP ALL to the four digt number is free of charge.

iahne05

HI MaricarAicrag,

You can do the ff:

>>Text  STOP to 2682 -- opting out from promotional SMS advisories.

>>Text CHECK to the access number (A 3 or 4 digit number where alerts come from) to see if you are subscribed to a service.

>> Text  STOP ALL  to  2682 -- unsubscribe from ALL SMS advisories

**Alerts are free of charge UNLESS you subscribe.

:womanhappy: Happy New Year!!

MaricarAicrag
              Thanks, guys! Will do lahat ng sinabi nyo. Hopefully, that does the trick. Maybe my New Year will be happy with Globe. Happy New Year!
                MaricarAicrag
                I've texted STOP to 2682. And I still get the FREE whoops KIrri ringback, GLOBE Gift. FREE LOAD EVERY MINUTE! And the one from 2363 saying "Ito na ang 1 Life mo to play in the Globe Games With Friends ekek. I haven't subscribed to any of these and I still receive these irksome pestes! I don't care for any of these! Globe should send only to those who actually get these supposed to be freebies or whatever they're called! Oh, and Globe took away my last load so I can't even text on New Year coz Globe keeps stealing my load. How would you call it? I am way pissed off so excuse my temper.
                    iahne05

Hi MaricarAicrag,

I'm so sorry to hear that.. For ringbacks, please text STOP ALL send to 2332--to deactivate ALL ringback tones. It seems your using a prepaid sim, please call 211 and choose the option for prepaid for better assistance regarding your "stolen load". Operating hours for prepaid: 8am till 10pm.

"I've texted STOP to 2682.  And I still get the FREE whoops KIrri ringback, GLOBE Gift. FREE LOAD EVERY MINUTE! And the one from 2363 saying "Ito na ang 1 Life mo to play in the Globe Games With Friends ekek"

>>> Text  STOP ALL  to  2682 -- unsubscribe from ALL SMS advisories.

:womanhappy: Happy New Year!!