3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2013 4:20 PM by whateverLoser

combo all net (5 mins and 100 text)

an2ny21

Hi,

i just wanted to clarify. i have a plan of 1799 and i availed of a booster, the combo all net (5 mins and 100 text) which is worth 100 PV. I'm wondering why am i being charged with additional amount in my bill for text to other network which should be covered with my plan. am i wrong to think that the booster i availed is text to all networks?

thanks in advance sa response :smileyvery-happy:

• Re: combo all net (5 mins and 100 text)
          ChitoReyes

Hi @an2ny21 ...

Let's just try to clarifiy some things... A COMBO is different from a BOOSTER in Globe's Best Ever my superplan. A Combo is a package that could be deducted from yourt PV allocation while a Booster is a package that is charged on top of your MRF.

Moving on, the combo that you got of 5 mins call and 100 SMS pertains to all networks which you claim is being charged additionally to you despite your subscription to your combo which should not be the case UNLESS:

1. the validity of of your combo is different from the time you sent the sms or made the call. You can check the corresponding dates by looking at the details of your bill. The validity of the Combo is usually enclosed within parenthesis (examaple 10/30/2013 - 11/29/2013).

2. Calls and SMS are detailed with the corresponding charges but given credit which would be subtracted in the final computation (check bill details).

3. Your subscription to the combo was not recognized by the system (check if you were charged 100PV for the specfic combo).

Let us know if any of the above applies. You would need a copy of your bill to find these things out unless you have the patience to do it over the hotline (call 211 mobile or 7301000 landline).

whateverLoser

Hi an2ny21,

Ganito lang yun, unang mababawasan ay yung mga  COMBOS (free mins  calls , txt) . Pag naubos na yung mga free sms and calls then transactions (calls,txt) will be deducted to your Consumable or remaining peso value. 

Now if it happens na lumalampas ka sa Plan na binabayaran mo, then its best for you to avail Boosters (add ons) pero dapat piliin mo yung Booster na makakapag lessen ng on top charges mo.

Unlimited text to Globe and TM - SUPERTXT  349

Unlimited call and text to Globe and TM - SUPERUNLI  599

Unlimited text to all network - SUPERTXT ALL 599

SUPERDUO  599 - Unlimited call and text to Globe and TM and unlimited call to landline within same area of registration

MY DUO 450 - unlimited call to landline within same area of registration

SUPERONE 249 -Unlimited cll and text to 1 Globe or TM no. 

:womanvery-happy:KeepCalm:womanvery-happy:

whateverLoser

Hi,

I would suggest you to call hotline (211 or 02 730 1000) if you have some question about your bill para at least maexplain sayo and maliwanagan po kayo.

:womanwink:GodBlessYou:womanwink: