17 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2015 9:08 AM by barryco

call center agent applicants

kuya42na

hi i was planning to subscribe to one of globes plans.....the customer service i received on one of their branch was good compared to smart so i thought i will consider in taking my bussiness to globe instead. but i received one feed back to one of my work mate that globe requires at least 2 years of tenureship for call center agent applicants. i was bit annoyed by this due to the fact that most call canter agents like me are pretty good earners and more mostly are more than capable of paying. i saw one applicant last time on their branch...im not being too mean but they were factory workers and they got approved and got their phone the same day. my girl friends sister also worked in a factory but got approved. i mean what wrong? they approve people who earns low but they doubt people who earns high? i just need to know some clarifications why this is so. globes post paid plans are great also their phones. but if this is the case i may reconsider and take my business to the competition instead who doesnt require the same.

• Re: call center agent applicants
          iLance

Credit Acceptance Policies: First Time Application for Consumer

Applicant should be:

• At least 18 years old
          • Have a local billing address (P.O. Box and Business box address is not acceptable)
          • Have minimum Gross Monthly Income (GMI) of Php P10,000
          • A Filipino Citizen; otherwise, must present required document for foreigner.
          • Able to provide Contact Number (Landline or Mobile) for verification.

Basic Document Requirement

• Completely filled-out and signed Application Form (AF)
              What does it contain?
          – Information about the subscriber’s Personal Information and contact details
          – Subscriber’s financial capacity
          – Subcriber’s preferred billing option / billing address
          – Service information
          – Subscriber signature to signify conformity with the terms and conditions.

It doesnt matter what is your job for that as long as you covered all the req. you are qualified to avail a new line application. hope it will help happ new year
          :catvery-happy:

iLance
            A.        If tenure is less than 3 months, additional requirements remain.
            ? Credit card ID REQUIRED
            ? Auto-charge enrollment REQUIRED
            ? Charging of advance MSF to credit card REQUIRED

B.        If tenure is less than 3 months but applicant does not have credit card, offer the following alternative options.
            ? Line only
            ? Globe Guaranty Program

C.        If tenure is at least 3 months and less than two years, offer alternative option if applicant does not have credit card.
            ? Line only
            ? Six months prepayment of MSF + 1 month Advance MSF if with handset. Allowable credit limit is up to 2,000.
            ? Globe Guaranty Program.

Here is another option for BPO call center agents.

iLance

I think it is because its a protection also to the Globe marketing, Globe has a different department , they had loyalty,technical,regular postpaid,broadband and as far as i know Globe use a huge number of CSR/TSR to serve their subscriber fast and accurate. so if that is the case they need to enhance the requirements because if all huge amount of TSR/CSR employee applied for a postpaid line  it is hard for the GLOBE company to control fraud account/ invalid adjustment or other invalid transaction  CSR/TSR all have the access to the system and check their own account. that is only my idea :smileyhappy: 

kuya42na
                  good idea . however if fraud is the concern here the same applies to other subscribers.fraud is a risk that many bussiness encounters but why this only applies to bpo agents. sure their own agents may try to access their own accounts but that should be an isolated case unique to their own agents and not to everyone else. the important point here is why does the requirements becomes difficult if they learn your from a bpo. why cant they do the same to factory workers who is even a greater risk since they can be layed off anytime and their earnings is significantly less.....btw im not against factory workers.
                  miryl_10

hi,

have you tried applying for yourself? i mean dont get me wrong because if you try it yourself and if ever you were declined then you can ask them directly for a clear answer.. pls dont  get me wrong i have a friend also working at call center and he was asked to come back once he is a regular employee, my friend is as of now under probotionary and will be regular after a few months.. so if i may suggest you may visit a gbc now to clarify your quiries or call  027301010 and inquire for their requirements for call center agents...  (*.*)

kuya42na
                      i havent tried yet. but i did mentioned that my co worker did applied and was reuired the same. she is more tenured than i am. my point is im trying to avoid any hassles as much, i dont want to risk falling in line for an hour or more only to know that i cant apply. your friend was not told specifically how long he must be tenured...and its at least 2 years.
                      jec_15
                      Oh well we cant do something about it but to comply with what they want. I was a call center agent before and yeah they require 2 years of tenureship for agent position but for managerial no need or u should have a credit
                      card to pay for the advance and cashout. Or you could also try getting a guarantor, an existing globe subscriber who has sufficient credit limit to your desired plan.

| iphone 5s Plan 1799 |
                          kuya42na

jec_15 wrote:
                          Oh well we cant do something about it but to comply with what they want. I was a call center agent before and yeah they require 2 years of tenureship for agent position but for managerial no need or u should have a credit
                          card to pay for the advance and cashout. Or you could also try getting a guarantor, an existing globe subscriber who has sufficient credit limit to your desired plan.

| iphone 5s Plan 1799 |

its a pain.....that they have a very special requirement reserved for us...i find globe better than their competitions...the my superplan scheme is great and flexible the phones and devices are cool. too bad.

iahne05

Hi All,

For BPO Call Center Employees, tenure is at least 3 months and less than two years, you can still have a postpaid account..

>> Line Only

>> If with handset,  pay your 7months MSF in advance. 

>>Other existing requirements remain . 

1.        Proof of Identification
                              2.        Proof of Billing Address
                              3.        Proof of Financial Capacity
                              4.        Completely filled-out and signed Application Form
                              5.        Permanent billing address details (in case preferred billing address is company address)
                              6.        E-mail address

I have a friend from BPO who applied for a new line, paid his MSF for 7 months, got a plan of 999, handset was delivered to his house. He applied via hotline. 

:womanhappy: Happy New Year!!

fjordz
                            You can't blame Globe in having this kind of policy for call center employees. I think Globe encountered problems with these employees before (ex. not being able to pay their plans at all).

They may earn more but we all know that call center employees can easily transfer to a different company if they want to. As such, Globe won't be able to run after these employees who failed to pay their subscriptions.

Regards,
                            Fjordz
                                kuya42na
                                the feeling of descrimination is what is annoying here. it feels bad and you lose interest on the business. i hope this kind of requirement should better be clarified to all subscibers.
                                    amaiirichards

descrimination?

Nag try ako last dec. Kumpleto na ako ng reqirements and more. Sabi sa akin list ko name ko kung may requirements na ako. I've wait for almost an hour, pero ok lang kasi excited ako, first time ko.

Ne hindi na ako nakaupo. Dun palang sa gurl na nag d-distribute noong application; noong nakita nya ako binigyan nya ko ng form w/ mini interview. Since galing ako sa work and didnt realize I was wearing one of our company shirt that day. Na realize agad ni ate saan ako nag w-work. Tinanong nya ako agad kung 2 years na ba ako sa work ko which I'm not(5months shy). Sabi ko hindi po then she said na dapat may credit card ako. Sabi ko wala at mag c-cash out lang ako. It doesn't matter daw dapat parin credit card dahil doon parin daw kukunin ung bills ko for the plan. It is OUTMOST important na may credit card ako, wala naman akong narecieve na offer na pede basta advance payment(which I can actually do on the spot kahit 12months pa). 

Na deplete ako. Uwi ng luhaan. 

Kung sinasabi nyo na mas dapat nakiusap pa ako. Hindi nakakatuwa lalo na if ung kausap mo ay parang wala agad paki sa iyo after mo sabihing wala kang credit card. Trauma ata ako kasi hindi ko na magawang pumasok man lang sa globe telecoms.

Take note; ni hindi ako tinanong ni ate kung ano aaplayan ko credit card agad hinanap. kahit ba plan 299 ganito ka higpit?

miryl_10

like what i said earlier you may dial 027301010 clarify your quiries i believe it is globes sales hotline and they are the one who can answer this concern .. (*.~)

notevenfollowed
                                    @amaiirichards

Sigurista po ang Globe kaya ganun ang policy nila, next time po research po muna kayo ng requirements bago pumila ng mahaba at ng hindi maabala.

Goodbye!
                                      rmangaya
                                      Kaya pala ang higpit nila pagdating sa call center agents,buti nalang matagal na ako sa company na pinagtatrabahuhan ko,pero bago naaproved katakot takot na follow up.
                                        barryco

meron pong experience ang globe, actually hindi lang globe kahit ibang network providers and lalo na pati mga credit card companies sa mga call center agents especially sa mga entry level or entry level CSR. bakit kamo? dahil mataas ang turnover rate sa mga call center. ginagawa lang daanan ng karamihan yan to earn and then aalis din.