2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 9, 2014 7:55 AM by eloisacube

Delayed delivery of my iPhone 5s

eloisacube

Last Dec 18 2013, I requested an upgrade of my current plan of 499 to plan 999 and availed an iPhone 5s, it was supposed to deliver on Dec 23 2013 but for no reason based on Globe's Recontracting Dept the phone was not delivered, they had it scheduled today, and right now, im really scared after reading the other's feedback regarding the delivery of my phone, some experienced it for more than 1 month or 2, and i'm really praying that it would not happen to me. They just cant give me assurance that it will be delivered today and i hope that if it wont be delivered today, someone from here will help me to receive my phone the soonest possible time. Globe's Merry Xmas gift for me is so much disappointment, i dont have a phone because my previous plan is a SIM only plan. Well, i'll give a feedback tomorrow if no phone arrived.

• Re: Delayed delivery of my iPhone 5s
          eloisacube

As expected, the phone was not delivered. Such a disappointment. I called the hotline and was advised that the previous processing of my account upgrade was not processed successfully, that is for the two report i made for the two no phone received, the agent i spoken with says that the previous agents did not completed successfully the dispatching of the request. The agent i spoke with last saturday reprocess the request and really kind in letting me know if the dispatching is successful. The agent says to call back tomorrow if the tracking number is available. Well, i really do hope so.

• Re: Delayed delivery of my iPhone 5s
            eloisacube

as EXPECTED! still i dont have my phone! what the hell is wrong with you people? kaylangan bang lagi nyong pinapaasa ang mga customers nyo na wala namang kasalanan sa inyo na may matatanggap silang phone on the date na sinabi ng mga agents nyo? wala akong call natanggap last 1.7.14 at WALA AKONG NATANGGAP NA PHONE nung 1.8.14 tulad ng pinangako! wala na ba kaming ibang magagawa kundi forever na maghintay sa wala at paasahin ng paulitulit ng mga agents nyo? wala na bang ibang makakatulong pa samen?!