8 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2015 4:14 AM by ChitoReyes

account termination

lightning1025

how to terminate my account? 

• Re: account termination
          TERQZ
          Kindly call 02-7301300. That is the retention hotline. They are the one that process permanent disconnection of lines..

May I ask sir/maam, is this line still under the contract period or not?
            Marie_0122

Kindly call 02-7301300.

ChitoReyes

As per Terms and Conditions:

ARTICLE 7 TERMINATING AND SUSPENDING THE SERVICE

7.1 You may cancel the Service at any time by:

(a) giving us thirty (30) days prior notice (please note that you are required to give us this notice if you do not wish to continue to use the Service after the end of the minimum subscription period), otherwise we will continue to supply the Service to you and you will continue to be charged for the Service), or

(b) giving us notice (whether in the form of a letter or a call to our Customer Service Hotline), if: (i) we breach a material term of this Agreement and we cannot remedy that breach, except if such breach was a result of circumstances reasonably attributable to you; or (ii) we breach a material term of this Agreement, which we can remedy, but we do not remedy that breach within thirty (30) days after you give us notice requiring us to do so; or (iii) due to force majeure.

Shelfa

Hi ChitoReyes

I just want to confirm this because I called globe earlier and said they can only process within 7 days. So if my plan will end December 15, I can call them on 8 or 9 moving contract and not on November 15. What is the 30 days [email protected]

ChitoReyes

Maybe they don't know what is written in the terms and conditions that they let you sign .

Tell them that is is so stated and you are just following what was written in your contract.

... unless it would be one of those things again which had been changed "without prior notice"...

Shelfa

yun nga eh. I asked for the supervisor na and sabi ang kaya ng system is only 7 days advance. Di pa daw kaya 30 days. Baka naman kasi mangyari eh pag 7 days before my contract ends gawin at least 30 days maging effective eh di bayad na naman ng another month. Ang gulo talaga ng globe.Hindi consistent. At least ngayon ilan days na lang at iwas sakit ng ulo.