7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2015 5:14 PM by anne1995

Plan1799 queries

Esca
      Hello po. So I availed of Globe's plan 1799. I remember the CSR telling me that I have 1100 consumable and unli surf. I monitor my usage po. Then last night, I checked my outstanding balance amounting to P2500. I don't even know how it reached that amount. My unbilled balance is at 0 though. Correct me if I'm wrong but you have to consume all before you're charged right? So how did my outstanding balance reached that amount and what is really the difference between the two? Enlighten me guys please. Hahahaha! Thanks. :smileyhappy:
        • Re: Plan1799 queries
          hcescala

@Esca ang nakikita ko lang pwedeng prob eh naparami yung call mo hehe, bill 1 po ba? or wala pa? much better kung wait mo muna yung bill mo para makita yung breakdown. Yup tama yung PV/consumables mo at unlisurf. 

Esca
            I don't think so sir kasi po I registered sa MySuperUnli. And btw sir, prior to last night, nagcheck po ako nung status nung registration ko and it said na automatic na nagrerenew yun. Pero last night, hindi na ako nakaregister. Maybe that's the reason nga po.
              Esca
              So hindi po pala mababawas sa consumable yung pagregister ko sa MySuperUnli?
                notevenfollowed
                @Esca

Tama po, ang MySuperUnli ay sang booster at ang booster ay billed on-top sa inyong Plan 1799.

Ang mababawas lang sa consumables ay ang mga combos, regular call, regular sms at regular internet surfing.
                    anne1995

Hi :)) So I'm just a little confused. Mine is Plan 1799 and I would like to subscribe to MySuperUnli. I'm a little confused at the "charged on top of the actual bill" thingy. So the promo amount won't de deducted from my consumable peso value? Thanks :)

Esca
                    Thanks a lot, sir!
                      iahne05

Hi Esca,

Outstanding balance is different from unbilled charge. If you check for the outstanding bal, you already have a billing statement na na-generate na. For the unbilled charge or running usage, yan ung nagagamit ng line from the start ng billing cycle till the date na nag-inquire ka. Let's say for example, cutoff date mo every 15th, nag-check ka ng balance mo on the 25th, may amount kang marerecieved kasi may na-generate ng bill plus kung mayron kng overdue balance. Kung running usage or unbilled charge, usage mo from 16th-25th ang marerecieve mo.  If you have consumable or freebie, charges will be deducted first to your freebies/combos, kung naubos na allocation ng freebies, sa consumable na mababawas, then kung wala ng consumable, that's the time that you will be charge on top of your bill. So pag nag-check ka ng running usage, 0 ang nakaindicate, it means to say, wala ka pang charge on top of your bill. Kung may amount na, on top of your bill na yun. Hindi kasama sa unbilled charge ang share-a-load amount and promos reg.

Please take note as well that if you wanted to check your:

outstanding bal:

PLAN_BALANCE send to 2312 or *143# > press 1- MY ACCOUNT > PRESS 1 FOR THE OUTSTANDING BAL

unbilled charge :

PLAN_UNBILLED send to 2312 or  *143# > press 1 MY ACCOUNT > PRESS 2 UNBILLED CHARGE

:womanhappy: