1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 26, 2014 8:07 AM by ChitoReyes

POFC OR PROOF OF INCOME

randz
      Hi everyone, i just applied to globe postpaid plan 999. Prior to that i made a call on their hotline and asked some questions for verifications before i proceed with the application.
      I told them that i am already an existing globe subscriber under broadband plan 1299 for almost a year and i asked them if i could use the statement of account of my broadband to cover up the other requirements for proof of income or POFC kasi hasel kumuha ng payslip or COE sa HR mga tamad at ambabagal kumilos.
      Just so you know i asked agents thru hotline and also via globe chat, and they both told me na okay naman daw latest broadband bill ko ang ipasa ko since almost 1year na rin nman ung acct ko. Sabi ko nde nako mag susubmit ng iba pang requirements kasi nga matatagalan pa.
      So i have this feeling na ma aapprove agad ako since less naman ung plan na kukunin dun sa current acct ko sa globe at alam din nila na goodpayer ako.
      On that day i submitted my application online and tinawagan nila agad ako tapos naghahanap ng POIncome, then pinaliwanag ko na broadband bill ko ang binigay ko as proof of income and billing address kasi sab ng agent na nakausap ko pwede na un. Hinanapan pa rin nila ako ng proof of income..tapos tinanung nya ako kung magkano ang basic salary ko para malaman nya ung credit limit ko which sinabi ko is 16k minimum hindi pa kasama ang ibang chechebureche dun, and nagcompute sya then told me na hindi daw sapat ung credit limit ko ro avail the plan 999 at even ung plan 299 kung ganun daw ang salary ko nde daw aabot sa credit limit, i think sinama nya ung broadband ko sa pag compute ng credit limit eh nung nag apply ako nun id lang sinabmit ko eh ngaun nag submit ako ng existing acct higher than the plan that i will be getting plus payslip nde sya pwede, sabi ng agents na nakausap ko id and my latest broadband bill would be enough.
      What happened an labo nman ng globe...
      Help nman po sa mga manager jan oh..
      I need some detailed explanation here, do not direct me to any globe site regarding this matter at nabasa ko na lahat ang sabi dun just present a valid id if u already have an existing acct, existing acct pa rin ang broadband noh..
      Pls......
        • Re: POFC OR PROOF OF INCOME
          ChitoReyes

We have always said time and time again that compliance in submitting requirements is one and aproval would be another.

Please understand that Globe (and other utility companies) have their standards in studying the financial capability of a potential subscriber. Though it would always have their limitations and would just be based on their perception of probabilities, your records of present subscriptions within Globe would also be a basis of your present obligation to them vis a vis your financial capability.

To put it simply, Deducing from your story, Globe thinks that your present income could only sustain the present broadband Plan 1299  that you are continously paying every month and an additional plan would make it probably harder for you to do so.

Ways to offset this are the following:

1. Submit additional proof of income which would reflect other income from other sources to add up to your present income;

2. Autodebit your future bills via credit card;

3. Pay MRF 6 or 7 months in advance;

4. Get an existing Globe subscriber of good standing as a guarantor.