6 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2013 9:40 AM by GlennO

terms and conditions

aileenjoy17

hi,

i would like to ask, since part of the terms and conditions of getting a postpaid account with globe is the privacy statement,  as a customer, i know globe won't use any of my private information, but the company cannot guarantee my privacy if one of your employee would access my account for personal gain, and if that happened, would that incident thus voided my contract with you guys since my privacy was also violated. and not only it gives me paranoia that any one working in your company can just access my account without my knowledge, how can you give me the assurance it won't happen again?

• Re: terms and conditions
          Jeian

For those inquiry you may read http://www.globe.com.ph/privacy-policy

If you dont have time. This was included there
          Globe Telecom respects your privacy. Any information provided by you is held with the utmost care and confidence and shall not be used in ways to which you have not consented. Globe Telecom has therefore taken several steps to ensure that the information you have provided is processed accurately and confidentially.

aileenjoy17
              unfortunately, though they may have given an utmost care and confidence in taking care of my personal information, an employee of their vendor used his/her capacity as an employee and used their resource to gather a personal info from one of my account. and up until now they have not resolved my concern though it's been months that i have reported it...

i am starting to loose my confidence and trust with the company and had been considering on cutting all my lines unless they resolve and compensate their lapses....
              @aileenjoy17 - Hi Aileen, they are correct that the private information are only accessed if and when needed to resolve the concerns of a subscriber. Not everyone in Globe also has the capability to access the system to 'steal' information. Maybe you can share what happened?
                aileenjoy17
                an employee of one of globe's vendor company, accessed my account to get my address because she wants to know where i live, not only it gives me paranoia but it does not make me feel secure anymore since she is an employee she has capabilities of accessing my personal information.