2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2014 2:33 AM by Marie_0122

How to upgrade my broadband plan999

Nicachips
      Good evening ask ko lng po pnu po b mag upgrade ng plan? Naun po nka broadband plan 999 po kmi super bgal ng net khit isa lng gmgmit
        • Re: How to upgrade my broadband plan999
          mangageek
          twag k sa hotline (211) mobile or (02 730-1000)landline...
          they could advise you.. ano mga kailangan or requirements para mkpag upgrade ka ng Broadband Plan ...
          • Re: How to upgrade my broadband plan999
            Marie_0122

@Nicachips  - Please refer below:

For upgrades: From lower MSF to higher MSF -or- same MSF, from lower speed to higher speed

• If outside of lock-in period:
                - FREE change of plan (i.e. No Admin Fee)
                - FREE WiFi modem if modem upgrade is required, otherwise, no need to change the modem
                - No additional lock-in if no change of modem involved; If with change of modem, then refresh of 12-month lock-in

• If within lock-in period:
                - P550 Admin Fee for the change of plan ONLY for LL-Bundle or DOP-Bundle; FREE Admin Fee for all other scenarios.
                - P1200 for the WiFi Modem (P200 upfront fee to contractor, P1000 amortized to 5 months) if modem upgrade is required. Otherwise, no need to change the modem or charge the subscriber
                - Any unamortized cost of promo items availed in current subscription will be carried over to the new plan.

NOTE:

- Account should be active

- Request should come from the listed subscriber/authorized rep

- Subscriber has no overdue balance above 500