3 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2013 1:23 AM by RoveenCarlo

Globe Rewards

delmin2000

Maybe it is high time to appeal to globe to send text alert to subscribers for expiring rewards. I was surprised to receive a Globe Rewards Alert on 05 April 2013 at 06:07:02 pm that my Rewards Points  is 66.25 points from nearly 700. I was completely unaware that Globe Telecoms has a policy of expiring or forfeiting all unredeemed points every end of March annually. It was unfair on my part because I do not know of the existence of such a policy. Sana may alert man lamang! I don't think so a txt alert is that so expensive to the network. Iningatan ko ang mga points na yun and resisted the temptation of redeeming items even at a time Globe Telecoms reduced the points requirements to one half of the usual. Sayang lang ang pagod ko of accumulating points. Rival SMART Communications has similar rewards programs where accumulated points do not expire. Globe .... Wake Up!

• Re: Globe Rewards
          hcescala

Sad to hear, they do send Reminder several times within a year. Maybe you overlooked it or system error :smileyhappy:

adson1881

yes tama ka delmin2000.
            i think every month na ata ang expiration ng Globe Rewards..
            I have always got rewards na aabut ng more than 50 points kada buwan but
            after few weeks na di ginagamit bigla nlang napalitan ng bago points.. di ko na rin
            nagamit mga rewards ko since a few years ago..

RoveenCarlo

My sentiments exactly. I've been a postpaid customer for 2 years and I think I've gained enough points to buy a specific item, unfortunately when I checked my available points lately, all gone. I haven't received any notification from globe advising that my points will expire.