10 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2013 9:54 PM by karlagulbin

Postpaid Plan Conversion

genrenato

Hi! I currently have the Blackberry Unlisurf 999 plan with the Blackberry 9320.

I am planning to switch to an LTE-capable phone and I was wondering if I can convert my current plan into the Best Ever My Super Plan 999 (so I can get 1,700 PVs and the Unlimited Internet).

• Re: Postpaid Plan Conversion
          hcescala

@genrenato not possible if you are on a locked up period, you can either apply for a new line or terminate your current plan then reapply for a new one. Best ever Super Plan 999 has 1700PVs as consumable and you can choose the 999 unlisurf then your remaining 701 PVs can be use as consumable or for combos. Its pretty the same with the previous Super Plan with 2 Freebies at Plan 999 Unlisurf.

genrenato

Sorry for posting another quesiton after accepting a reply as a solution.

I just need to know if I can unsubscribe from BB Max without having to terminate my contract? I believe I have the unli surf combo 999, so I hope I can at least change my BB Max subscription to Super Surf. Thanks again!

hcescala
              Is your plan unlisurf 999? If so i dont see the need for bbmax unless i missed something here, if availed as freebies you can change this anytime or as add on you can unsubscribe anytime also
                genrenato

Finally confirmed through Talk2Globe chat.

This is indeed a MSP Unlisurf 999 plan, and you are allowed to change your mobile internet add-on. I'm guessing the same goes for the freebies.

Upgrading your plan's monthly recurring fee seems to be okay as well (and free of charge, and within the contract terms).

The Best Ever My Super Plan is only available through pre-termination, new application and recontracting.

Thanks for the help, guys! :smileyhappy:

valiantamp

I have a question. I have an existing plan of S3 (1799 per month) unli surf. Is there a way na i upgrade ko ung phone ko ng S4? Sabi nung mga work mates ko eh bayaran mo lang daw ung existing bill mo sa S3 (i calculated like 10k pa ung bill ko sa phone), then you can get the S4 with the plan (1799, unli surf + the monthly phone). Is that correct? Thank you in advance :smileyvery-happy:

notevenfollowed
                    Tweet mo na lang din si @talk2GLOBE or tawagan mo si 211 gamit ang iyong globe mobile phone.

Masasabihan ka nila kung pwede mong iavail si S4 at mabibigyan ka ng tamang computation ng babayaran. :smileyhappy:
                      karla
                      You can change it to my super surf plan 999 non blackberry..:smileyhappy: i did the same thing too..and now im enjoying my super surf plan 999 with one freebie..:smileyhappy:
                        karlagulbin
                        Pano pag nagpa.plan ako ng bb plan999 , may cashout pa ba yun?