Hello! You can try by Filling-up this form (https://www.globe.com.ph/talk2globenow) and attached a request letter (indicate your reason, your name and the new owner), valid IDs (new and old owner).
Remember that it will be subject for approval.
*this method is purely my idea and I don't know if this will work.
Change of ownership
• Subject to P550 admin fee
• Account should be a working line (i.e. not historic, or temporarily disconnected
- subs with temporary disconnected accounts must reconnect their accounts prior service modification
• Overdue balance must be settled prior to modification; should have no pending mod/fault orders
- TROW form (signed by Old and New sub)
- Valid ID (both Old and New sub)
- POFC for New Sub
• No additional lock-in period if sub is outside lock-up; retain remaining months in lock-in if sub is still within lock-up period
No worries hope that helps