13 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2017 4:04 PM by camillebonoso13

Delivery of Handset

orjohn07

Hi. I have an issue with the delivery of my handset and SIM. The reference number for my application is 53241188. Last 02-17-2014, the courier visited our office to deliver the unit. However, they haven't contacted me beforehand to inform me that they will be delivering my handset on that day so I am not aware of it. I was just informed by our HR Manager that someone from Globe have visited our office regarding the delivery. I have contacted Globe Sale Hotline (730-1010) regarding that issue. They told me that they will submit a report regarding my issue and to wait for a call for the re-scheduling of the delivery of my handset and SIM. But still I haven't received any calls from them. I have contacted them everyday through their hotline and even through their live chat but still haven't got a call. All they do is submit a report and tell you to wait for a call. I have been waiting for almost a week now. I just need my handset and SIM for business purposes. Please help me with this. I'm getting impatient and at the same time disappointed with their services as I have read many negative discussions regarding the delivery of the handset as wel

• Re: Delivery of Handset
          dolcemiamore

Best thing to do is to go to a Globe store near you and ask first if they can process your application for one day since your application is already approve. If yes, cancel your online application and apply to the globe store. That also happened to me by the first week of Feb, when i went to the GBC, within an hour i got my phone no hassle at all.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            orjohn07

Well, I have tried your suggestion awhile ago. However, the GBC on SM Megamall have accepted my application but will still be processed for approval for 5-7 working days. Guess,I'll just have to wait for it to be processed then. Its just sad that even I was already approved online, they will still need to undergo another processing and I still need to wait for days.

bryanlepitens

Hi..if you applied thru Hotline much better if u will just follow up thru HL which is the 02 730 1010..baka kase ma doble yung inaaply mong application if u will also inform GTBC's about your previous app..much better if u will just wait for ur app via online

dolcemiamore

orjohn07 oh that's sad. :( sobra naman po yun eh approved naman na kayo online and anu un magka iba ba ang approval processing ng online sa globe store? Hmmm. Anyway.. Much better to wait na lang sir.. Kung ganun lang rin nman ang gagawin nila..

orjohn07

Sad to say, denied ang application ko through GBC on SM Megamall. I am still confused why my online application was approved but the walk-in application was denied when I submitted the same requirements I will be trying to uplift the cancellation request on my online application if it's still possible. A bit weird lang kasi same lang naman ng processing ang online at walk-in applications right ?

orjohn07

I also thought they haven't considered my online application being approved. The message I received regarding my walk-in application was that the Credit Group have disapproved my application. Confusing lang talaga na kahit same info and same requirements ang sinubmit ko sa kanila, magkaiba naging outcome. Pero pareho parin na may conflict.

Blaire

Hi, is your handset already delivered? i also applied last Feb 20, until now no feedback for delivery from them, but someone from customer service already called me last Feb 21 that my application was approved, and also CS from twitter confirmed it.

camillebonoso13

Hi, nung nag apply ka ba mismo sa store nila, hiningan ka pa ng mga requirments kahit naibigay mo na sakanila tru online?