11 Replies Latest reply on Mar 3, 2014 2:57 AM by Gail .

Recontracting Issues...

yossy

What should i do if the date of the availment of my handsent does not coincide with the records? I want to apply na sana for a recontracting over the hotline cos I was thinking that my contract ends 30 days from now. But I was surprised when the CSR told me that my contract will end on April 20.. That's 2 months from now. According to them I have applied a line only first and acquired a handset after a month. So I got confused cos in the first place, when i applied for that account, right there and then, I also got a phone bundled to the account. So how come they did not tagged it to my account? What should I do? I want to apply sana for a recontracting...

• Re: Recontracting Issues...
          RNav

yossy Do you still have in your possession any proof (receipt or first bill) of your initial transaction? Did you pay a cashout?

yossy

yeah, I still have them (the receipt) of my application. but the csr at gbc where i have applied the account seemed uninterested when i showed it to her. according to her, she will stick to what the records show on their computer. my God, this is very alarming. they can just change pala the dates... grabe ha... this is so frustrating...

RNav

She probably forgot about the system upgrade that caused a lot of data mix up. Since the GBC CSR isn't being helpful (and can't process recontracting anyway), tweet @talk2globe and call 211 again. Insist on escalating your concern to Support Group because your Official Receipt doesn't lie.  

Sent from my iPhone

RNav

yossy Moreover, hopefully the GBC you went to still has some record of your transaction.

neilph

your bill number would indicate how many months you have left. otherwise, retrieve your first bill or receipt since it would be indicated there when you got your handset as was suggested by RNav

this happened to me also but I insisted and I prevailed. in cases like this, you just have to be very assertive if you don't have the proofs already.

yossy

I already did that last december 2013. but the CSR from the GBC that according to their records my plan ends on april 18, 2014. it seems that she was not interested on the receipt that i have presented which indicates the date of my availment of the handset.

RNav

That's disheartening. Like what neilph said, assert your right. Tell the 211 CSR that you would appreciate the assistance and coordination between Support Group (to verify your receipt of the handset and line on the same day — you have the official receipt after all as proof of your transaction) and Loyalty (to process your recontracting).

Sent from my iPhone

Gail .

Also ask the CSR rep to check ALL web tools they have. Since there's always system "upgrade" some of the files might not been check for the alignment of the data.