1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 4, 2014 8:36 PM by Jeian

how long time need a wait for location change for broadband?

chrisuke

before on 19.02.2014 i did request to you about change location of broadband

because i move to other floor New house (same building).

at the time  Talk2GLOBE customer agent said after 24hours Globe support team will call to me.

that is why i wait after 24hours. but nobody call to me. so i did call globe hot line. and they said will call me after 24hours again. then after 24hours nobody not call me again.......... So i visit Globe store in SM MAKATI. talking about change location for broadband..and he also told me wait 24hours .

So i wait agian 24hours ( i give to my mobile number with my wife mobile number. we using globe telecom)

But.. Globe support team didn't call me..:(.

now we already moving to New house (other floor same building) . and before house move in new tenant. he use my globe landline number with my internet line. even i bring my modem with telephone in new house . but he use my globe broadband & Landline.. what the fucking situation? after first time request i did 3~4 time follow - up my request ! but your fucking Support team still not call to me.

how long is 24hours to globe ?