4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2014 8:19 PM by Jeian

Globe LTE at Plan 999 3 Mbps

DomDomAmarado

I'm currently subscribed to the mentioned plan, I have noticed a pattern which happens to me or other subscribers. Everyday by 10 am my internet speeds are capped at 1.0 Mbps, which is rather disappointing. Whats worse is at around 9 pm, internet speeds are at 0.40. I have to wait till 12 midnight to use the internet mentioned internet speeds I am currently subscribed to. This has been an everyday issue for me, I just want to get what I payed for, it feels like I got a 1 Mbps plan then got those boost packages. I am open to suggestions and opinions from the community and authorities from Globe. Thank you!

• Re: Globe LTE at Plan 999 3 Mbps
          notevenfollowed

If only I have access to Globe database, I would check it for you. So the best advice I can give to you is to call the hotline 211 or 7301000 and ask them to explain what is happening to your internet subscription.

Jeian

I understand but do you do P2P or heavy downloading. 3Mbps have a 5GB/Day Cap that resets at 12:00 or 6:00.

On the other hand, Your area also might be congested. For much better information I prefer @notevenfollowed advice

DomDomAmarado

Thank you for replying to my inquiry! @jeian and @notevenfollowed, I got to talk to one of their CSR's by the name of "HeroofGlobe" and this was his reply "Hi! Hero of Globe here. As checked, serving site in your area has existing high utilization issue, meaning there's a huge number of subscribers connected to a single site. Don't worry cause we're still on progress in expanding coverage to strengthen our service. Please monitor for the meantime. Thanks for your understanding." Very disappointing, I was previously on a Wimax plan and switched to their LTE plans because I experienced this issue. Sana sinugurado nyu munang maayos yun system nyu.. puro lang pala kayo papogi.