2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 26, 2014 8:30 PM by zyper95

WE GOT CHARGED! PLEASE HELP US :(

jadee

Hi I'm John from Pampanga eldest among the 4 working hard to send my siblings to school. Actually just this december we met a girl from Globe San Fernando, we applied for 3 lines cloudfone 501d and we've got approved and said it has 3 tablets also that is free. They delivered to our house but we rejected the package because it has the wrong items and wrong plan. Sent it back to FedEx Clark, then did follow up for a month and still havent got an item. Then we thought that maybe our application is rejected after sending those back, but just this afternoon! We got a Php9,600 bill! And says that we also have a past due... called the number included on the bill supposedly the devices number and someone answered. So! Before I go to a nearest store tomorrow before this or I mean before I got angry. What should I do? I love globe... its just that its very frustrating you got that high bill and havent use the service at all.

• Re: WE GOT CHARGED! PLEASE HELP US :(
          notevenfollowed

That was sad, I may suggest that you go to Globe San Fernando coz it is the orginal Globe Business Center where you applied. Tell them your problem and don't live that place until you get a clear answer. Request for a supervisor or manager if needed.

• Re: WE GOT CHARGED! PLEASE HELP US :(
            zyper95

No need to get mad... all you need to do is call the hotline via any Globe SIM (211) or via the landline 7301000 just give them a detailed information that you have refuse to accept the handset due to incorrect plan package was enrolled via an agent. Just tell the customer agent to modify your account and for the correct package plan. Once you have reported it get the reference number that will be provided for your future reference. They will give you a time frame to process your request, if the time frame lapses just contact again the hotline and provide the reference number to get an update.