18 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2015 11:02 AM by ellehcimnarulab

Over-charged bill for grabagold games.

marizonsaldivar@yahoo.com

I was surprised when I got my #78 globe bill.  I was charged Php2,186.74 and according to the globe customer service agent, it was for charges from globe grabagold games.  Last quarter of year 2012 and year 2013, I was only charged Php79 for 30 days.  I only subscribed to (1) one game pack, but suddenly they charged me this much (Php2,186.74). Is this a scam?  Before I subscribed to this game, I read the terms & conditions carefully and here is the content which I copy paste from grab-a-gold site:

Promo Title: Grab-A-Gold

Promo Duration: Oct 18, 2012 to April 17, 2014

What is GRAB-A-GOLD?

GRAB-A-GOLD is a web gaming portal wherein Globe & TM subscribers can subscribe to games packs, play them online, earn GOLD from accomplishing game levels, use earned Gold to spin the Prize Wheel and win prizes instantly

What is a “games pack”?

For Globe subscribers, a games pack is composed of 15 casual games while for TM subscribers, a games pack is composed of 5 casual games. Each games pack can be played unlimited while you are subscribed to it. TM subscribers will be charged P5/5-day access per game pack; Globe Prepaid subscribers will be charged P15/5-day access per game pack; Postpaid subscribers will be charged P79/30-day access per game pack.  There will be multiple games packs to choose from.

The customer service agent refused to accept my dispute and insisted that it was a legal charge as per their billing system. 

This is disgusting!!! I am a long time subscriber of Globe and it is only now that I've experienced this.  Another thing is that my billing addressed was changed from TESDA-Aparri School of Arts and Trades, Aparri, Cagayan 3515 to TESDA-Aparri School of Arts and Trades, Metro Manila 3515.  Can somebody help me with this?