12 Replies Latest reply on Mar 12, 2014 3:27 PM by WILLfindways

Sim still not activated

jozellemarcelo

I've already call 211 and their customer service. I try everything,i call them everyday to follow but all they say is i will escalate the issue,we will follow up the support team. All i want is my sim to be activated,is that really hard to do? Is there someone here working for globe,maybe they can help me

• Re: Sim still not activated
          zyper95

If the hotline unable to assist you, g to the nearest Globe Business Center and tell them that your sim is not yet activated. There are two ways they can enable it either checking their database or they will replace your sim. SIM activation can only take up 30-45 minutes.

ChitoReyes

Hi jozellemarcelo... Yes it is ok to go to a Globe Business Center as long as your sim number is Globe.

Allphones is just considered as a dealer of Globe.

Was your sim provided for because you have a new account with Globe or was it a replacement sim for an older sim you had?

If it's a new account then expect Globe to activate it based on your assigned billing cycle (which only globe could determine) or if elevated promptly and efficiently could be activated in a matter of hours (pro-rated rates would apply).

If it is a replacement sim, then expect it to be activated within 24 to 48 hours PROVIDED that there are no pending changes to be made in the account otherwise it may take longer if the pending request was not cancelled in order to prioritize the sim activation.

ChitoReyes

I understand your frustration but the next time you have the patience to go to a Globe Center you might want to ask why the sim is taking too long to activate. It could be that the papers from Allphones and all pertinent information for your account have not yet been properly forwarded to Globe or Globe may not have acted upon it yet and the reason for the delay.

By the way, 24 to 48 hours is a standard and overused spiel of Globe CSRs

jozellemarcelo

I already asked them,but all they say is sir our support team is doing their best to fix the problem. That's why im really frustrated. They always use support team as their main reason.

WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

I understand your frustration and excitement.

The 24-48 Hours is really the Standard Turn Around Time for Sim Activation.

When did you visit the Globe Store to follow up the SIM Activation? How was it?

You may want follow up the activation via Twitter @talk2Globe Use this # tags, #SIMActivationDelays #WeDeserveBetter

While I understand the comments of my Fellow Wonderful Creatures, may we remember that we are help other creatures. We are not here (but I think some of us are) to fuel up each others frustration with this network's not so wonderful services.

Have a wonderful hair day!

zyper95

Normally sim activation would only take 24-48 hours for new subscribers. Did you inform the Globe Business Center that you receive your sim card last February?