1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 10, 2014 4:20 PM by GlennO

Hi I already made a complain with your incompetent CSR. I was two time charge using your online postpaid bills payment. The first time was December i use my credit card to pay my phone bills via globe website and i found after a week i was charge two time

acecorpuz

Hi I already made a complain with your incompetent CSR. I was two time charge using your online postpaid bills payment. The first time was December i use my credit card to pay my phone bills via globe website and i found after a week i was charge two times which consumes high amount on my credit limit which i neglected at first but just this month when i paid my phone bills again via your online site, i was very suprise my card was charge two times again!!! same thing goes and there's a problem with your system. Mas malaki pa magiging finance charge ko dahil sa system nyo. Can you fix your site bills payment? Nakakadala tuloy magbayad then sasabihin ng CSR nyo mas better dahil nag overpayment ako at di na ako magbabayad sa susunod na months tama ba yun.