29 Replies Latest reply on Mar 31, 2014 8:21 AM by Blaire

What has happened to my online application?

dman

What has happened to my online application? I have not received any feedback at all. Contacting the customerservice is pointless. "We will have someone call you back" I have received that answer 3 times since last friday.

I was in contact with your online chat 27 feb.
      An Agent Abi was chatting with me.

DATE: February 27, 2014

TICKET NO.: 1402270999

I then receive an email where i am told to send all the required documents

I received that on the 28th from a Roger Oracion. I was told to
      "You may email your requirements at globeonline[email protected] within 24 hours, Attention (MAIVE).
      Please feel free to call (MAIVE) at mobile number (9052898909), should you have concerns."

I have replied to this and also tried to email back to this agentm, aswell as call the number specified. No one knows anything about my application even though i have followed all the instructions given to me.

Whenever i call i am told that "Sorry Po. We will make  sure that someone will contact you within 24 hours."

One woman strongly told me NOT to even attempt to go to any of your globe stores. "They will tell you the same thing. That you need to call or use the online chat, since this is an online application. We will make sure that someone will get in conatct with you within 24 hours.

When i ask for a reference number it appears that nothing is logged in any system. So i´m understanding why no one even know about my application.

What is going on? I´m a prepaid customer since over a year, and all i want is to apply for a postpaid account. But no one is able to help.

• Re: What has happened to my online application?
          zyper95

The Globe support is correct if you file your application via online you need to either contact the number or the email where you sent your requirements to check the status. As far as I can remember when I applied for my postpaid before it took about a month before I receive the confirmation I was approved. However, you can still file an application thru Globe Business Center just bring your documents once it has been checked and approved you might get your plan within the day.

Gail .

Hi dman . Well, going to any Globe Centers and applying for a postpaid line there can make the situation complicated. Just in case they can approve your application there, you might have conflicts since you already applied online. Much better if you would call the Hotline of SALES at 211 or (02) 730-1010 because they can further check your application. Their operating hrs is 6am - 10pm. You should have a minimum balance of 7.50php since you're a preapid user.

dman

"Much better if you would call the Hotline of SALES at 211 or (02) 730-1010

because they can further check your application."

Sadly that is what I have been doing. Or at least tried. They have promised

to return my call since Friday. And whenever I try to get a response all I

get is an apology and transferred to someone else that I have to repeat

everything to again only to have the phone call ended with "Sorry po, I

don't have a reference number for you but I will make sure that someone

will be in contact with you within 24 hours. Is there any specific time we

can reach you?"

Almost considering switching to Smart soon.

On 10 Mar 2014 23:41, "Chibi Akachan" <[email protected]>

itsmearvinc

Online application is not true guys. Wag na magapply sayang effort to fill out forms and sudmit documents. Me i applies sa promo nila na bb curve na 299. Out of stock daw pero ilang weeks naka up pa rin sa site. Kalokohan. Then nagpromo sila ng bb q10. Wala pa din result. Kesyo di daw macontact HR. Eh pano nila nakontact nung una sa plan 299. Ayaw ko na tumawag at magfollow up at mabubwisit lang ako. Baka pag tatawag ulit out of stock na ulit. Globe you find ways ng kalokohan.

Blaire

Same thing happened to me, applied BBQ10 last Feb 20, Approved on Feb 21, Delivery should be Feb 24. I was amazed, that was fast. But until now, no delivery and keep contacting their support, one thing they have in common "You will be receiving a feedback from our support team." until when? Frustrating!!!

reahmae_brotonel

Same here! I also applied for BB Z10 999 promo last Feb and completed all requirements by Feb 27. I haven't received any feedback regarding my application. I called globe customer support and they told me that it was approved last March 10 but SIM card is not available and they did not inform me. They said they will call me within 24 to 48 hours regarding my application but i haven't received any call from them. Whenever i try to call them i just got the same answer "We will escalate your issue regarding this mam". I sent an email last friday and SIM is still not available. Globe run out of SIM?

WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

Hold on! Just keep on holding on.

We are all here to help each other.

You can always apply in the Globe Store. Just bring all the requirements.  I definitely recommend Globe Store Greenbelt and Glorietta to all my patients.  Trust WILL, it's not going to be complicated.

I hope to hear from you soon.

#WeDeserveBetter

#TeamBlackBerry

#HoldOn

#StillGladToBeGlobe

We accept the things we think we deserve

- The Perks of Being WILL

notevenfollowed Not a Smart Idea. We need to talk

dman

Well time has passed and since i started this i once again got to talk to a sales rep. I demanded to talk to a supervisor. The next day i was contacted by email by a sales rep again that took my details and requested for the required documents once more. So yes. The first application most likely ended up in no mans land. I even got a reply with the request of sending in some new papers. So the process is apparently ongoing. I got a phonecall yesterday from another sales rep that wanted to confirm my details. He told me that the process could take up to another 5 days.

I still have not received a reference number.

dman

5 days later... Nothing.

WILLfindways

Visit a Globe Store. Bring all the requirements with you. Ask them if they can process your application.

You don't need to wait this long.

Have a wonderful day!

#WeDeserveBetter

We accept the things we think we deserve.

P.S. As for Online Promos, most, if not all, promos are also available in the Globe Stores.

dman

I just got a call. They need to get an email from my companys HR staff to verify me as an employee.

It has taken them FIVE days to get back to me for that?

WILLfindways

Did they send an email to your HR?  Did you ask them to conduct the verification via phone instead? Did you ask them how soon can they process your application?

I understand your frustrations. 

Have a wonderful day!

#WeDeserveBetter

dman

Apparently this is a hidden requirement that never gets mentioned when you apply for a new application. I have to contact my HR (which on a good day answers 2-3 emails out of 100´s, and not as soon as they pop into the mailbox) to inform her that there will be a representative from Globe that will contact her to ask if i work here, even though i have supplied recent payslips stating that I DO work here, including the Certificate of Employment that i sent in before that.

It feels like a low blow to contact me today, on the last day of the agreed timeframe just so that they can reset the timer and set a new date.

I´m way past being frustrated,

But that doesn´t bother Globe at all, since they don´t give a crap about either CS or their clients.

Or this discussion board.

WILLfindways

I understand. Globe needs to verify the documents you presented.  It could have been wonderful if you have provided other proofs of income/financial capacity such as Credit Card Statements, Bank Statements, etc.

Please bear with Globe.

Have a wonderful day!

#WeDeserveBetter

dman

Oh... I forgot to follow up on how it went with my application. 

Walang Problema, po. :) I just had to pay a set amount before I got the handset and tablet. I'll have it on Friday. Another good thing that I got out of this is that I changed my mind and went for a Galaxy Note 2 (?) and the 7" Galaxy Tab 3, from the Valentines day offer. :)

WILLfindways

Wow! I am happier for you!

As for the outstanding complaints against Online Application, this network should take these complaints seriously.

I WILL definitely recommend against Online Application at this time.

Sales Hotline and Globe Store are still the best Sales Channel.

Have a wonderful day!

P.S. To those creatures who still have pending applications via Online Sales, please try another Sales Channels.

dman

My previous post is still labeled as being moderated so perhaps some part of it has not been approved because truth stings regarding customer service.

I was expecting a call today. But i got the same email that "someone is looking into it, but don´t worry.."

So i replied that he could scrap my application since i will go to an Globe store tomorrow and hopefully leave the store with what i have been asking for since the end of february.

At least now i know what papers i should bring and i have also printed out all the email conversation so i can present it to the staff instore to speed up the process.

WILLfindways

I understand you perfectly.  While I am not sure why your previous post has been labeled as being moderated, my eyes and ears are always open for the wonderful reason behind this moderation, moderation cannot and will not hide all the not so wonderful experiences you and the rest of our fellow wonderful creatures have endured in this lifetime with this network.

I am glad that you have finally decided to visit the Globe tomorrow.  I hope and pray that you will get what you truly deserve during your visit.

Have a wonderful weekend!

#WeDeserveBetter

If customers will stop complaining, sooner or later, a company will end up burning in the gates of hell.

dman

Latest update: I woke up to read the latest response from this Nheil. The

verification was complete. But... They apparently require MORE documents

since there was something about my line of work. I'm an expat working for a

company in my home company serving multiple services and solutions. That is

NOT a BPO.

But according to Nheil I do work in a BPO. So I need more paperwork filled

out.

About 2 hours ago I went to the Globe branch nearby and spoke to a sales

rep. And since I already had all the papers, I just had to sign a few

documents and provide an additional print of my bank statement.

I'm now waiting for the processing to finalise (2 hours approximately)

And even if the application will be declined I will not argue. Because I've

been met with respect and professionalism. Online shopping is meant to be

the easy and fast way of getting the item you want.

Please terminate your online shopping. It's only frustrating.

Imagine any other franchise that would approach their customers the same

way?

"Hello Sir. We received your online order for 1 large pepperoni and ham

pizza? In order to finalise this order we need to know how many bedrooms

you have in your unit. Does it have a balcony? Do you have noisy

neighbours? What about your lovelife?"

On 21 Mar 2014 23:47, "WILLfindways" <[email protected]>

Blaire

Mine was 3 Weeks and counting, but nothing happened, try online chat, call customer service, FB Post, and twitter direct message, and guest what, there is only one answer from them all, "We already follow up, keep your line open for feedback". Reason? they can't contact my globe postpaid number. But i don't believe them, spammers can successfully text me, job hunters can successfully call me, i just don't understand why employees on Communication Provider can't contact their clients, weird. My only problem now is i read some tweets that approved application was billed even phone is not yet delivered. Planning to call them to cancel my application to avoid this continues time consuming follow ups to their customer service.

WILLfindways

Please hold on. Don't cancel your application. We can still work this out.

Have you tried visiting a Globe Store?  I don't strongly recommend follow up via FB and Twitter.  I've been there. Done that.

I hope you can visit a Globe Store soon. Ask them to process your application.  I definitely recommend Greenbelt 4 and Glorietta 3 Globe Stores to all my patients.

You may look for Donna, Sabrina, Aaron or Maricel in Greenbelt 4.

Have a wonderful day!

#WeDeserveBetter

ab_gil

Last FEB. 24, I apply for Plan 999 thru online until now no feed back. I completed all the requirements on that day. Calling them is also useless puro nlang escalation report. HAY

itsmearvinc

wow may moderator na mga post. so what is posted here are selected statments. ill go blog somewhere else.

WILLfindways

Selected Statements? I WILL not beg to disagree.

I may post all the wonderful and not so wonderful things about almost everything here.

Wonderful (and not so wonderful) Moderators are here (whether some creatures like it or not ) to ensure that all wonderful (and not so wonderful) creatures are following the guidelines of this wonderful community.

Have a wonderful day!

#WeDeserveBetter

ChitoReyes

The situation has not really changed in my opinion based on my experience two years ago. I still have that strong opinion that applying in a Globe Business Center is easier and faster than online application.

Blaire

I just want to share my application status, i finally got mine last Thursday after a month long waiting.

But the promised Movie Ticket was not on delivery, still following them up.