4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2014 10:27 PM by Gail .

Questions about mySuperplan 1800

metalshoes

Hi, I'm new to postpaid plans, pero we've have been  Globe subscriber for more than 10yrs(Landline and Broadband DSL) and had plan upgrades 3x, my monthly income is around 40-50k with net income of 25k/month. I'm planning to get the postpaid plan 1800 (30months + gadget cashout) next week.  I have some questions and i hope you guys can help me.

1. I dont use CC, but i have monthly deposit of 25k on my bank savings. Will I have a high chance of getting approved on the spot if i present a bank statement as my POI that shows my monthly bank deposit for the past 1yr/6months even without CC?

2. Does the unlisurf 999 combo that comes with the plan also covers messaging apps like skype, wechat, line, whatsapp.. etc etc? I work part time for overseas clients, and we use those messaging apps for communication. Baka magulat ako sa laki ng bill ko bec of data usage.

3. Do I need to pay on the spot for the gadget cashout + 1 month advance even if the unit is not available? Or even if its available.

4. Yung price ba sa mysuperplan simulation ang real price ng cashout? or it maybe different?

Hope you guys can help me decide. Salamat.

• Re: Questions about mySuperplan 1800
          liunard1928

1. I dont use CC, but i have monthly deposit of 25k on my bank savings. Will I have a high chance of getting approved on the spot if i present a bank statement as my POI that shows my monthly bank deposit for the past 1yr/6months even without CC?

yes,most likely possible po yan but it also depend on other requirements na ipapasa mo

2. Does the unlisurf 999 combo that comes with the plan also covers messaging apps like skype, wechat, line, whatsapp.. etc etc? I work part time for overseas clients, and we use those messaging apps for communication. Baka magulat ako sa laki ng bill ko bec of data usage.

isang malaking YES! those applications need data connection lang naman and unlisurf999 is unlimited surfing so you dont need to worry.

3. Do I need to pay on the spot for the gadget cashout + 1 month advance even if the unit is not available? Or even if its available.

if hindi available you dont need to pay the gadget agad..and mapepending pa application mo..much better if you wait for availability or ask mo muna sila if may available before ka kumuha ng plan.if available naman and approved, yes you will need to pay 1 month in advance + the gadget cash out

4. Yung price ba sa mysuperplan simulation ang real price ng cashout? or it maybe different?

Most likely Yes..unless may baguhin sila. @

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            metalshoes

i inquired sa CS nila just now, she said I can just give them my account ID in Globe broadband for my other Proof of Income since we are enrolled in payperless billing, I'll also include our electric bill siguro to make sure.

WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

Since you are an existing Globe Subscriber, you may not submit any other proof of income. You need to present a Proof of Identification.  But to be sure, you may bring a copy of your payslip, just in case Credit will require additional proof of income to support your new subscription.

For the Cash Out, you may ask if you can pay the Cash Out in installment and charge to bill on a monthly basis.

You may check for Promos in the Globe Store. In some promos, they offer Gadgets for free or with Cash out in a lower plan.

Have a wonderful hair day!

#StillGladToBeGlobe

Gail .

isang malaking YES! those applications need data connection lang naman and unlisurf999 is unlimited surfing so you dont need to worry.

"since you said na gagamitin mo sa overseas work, just be reminded of the Fair Use Policy (1GB/day)