5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 2, 2016 8:42 AM by domonxxx

2910 - DAILY LOVELINES

michaejingdelrosario

Too does people who still received the DAILY LOVELINES from 2910 and follow the instruction to stop the service but still receiving it and be charged...

please leave a comment because your not alone.. everyday 2910 sends this message and charged 2.50 a lot of money they earn.. and we people receive this non-sense service and sometimes we ignore because its just 2.50 and what if that 2.50 charged you receive for 100 days.. 2910 will get 250 load from you and not from you from a lot of subscriber who receive it.... the big question is WHY DID GLOBE ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN? 1) because they benefit a lot of it. 2) they want people to be piss offf..... 3) people who approved it just want a big amount of cash from it? only GLOBE can answer this..

I also add that thanks for the customer service because they helped me to get my load back but still they 2910 charged me what i did i log and save the message from it and ask for refund... FOR 2910 you know what think a new service and test it first... for globe make an action... don't wait to make this issue BIG.. i have a lot of evidences here.... to prove my statements...