4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2014 1:25 AM by genocoholic

hi

annepanuelos

Hello guys, just wanted to ask if How will i change my wireless password for wifi? thanks a lot!

• Re: hi
          ishtangli

Subukan mo basahin ang manual ng device mo. O kaya, subukan mo ang Google. #RTFM

WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

I hope you can share the (not so) smartphone you are using. Is it BlackBerry Z10?

If it is a BlackBerry Z10, go to Settings then Network and Connections.  Under the Connectivity Services tap Mobile Hotspot. Tap Configure.  You may now change your Mobile Hotspot Password.  Tap Save.

Have a wonderful day!

#TeamBlackBerry

We accept the things we think we deserve.

- The Perks of Being WILL

Me da igual

Me encanta

sherwinmorales07

Check mo yung Box ng device, nandun lang yon.

genocoholic
                • If you're using an Android Phone, just go to the Portable Wifi Hotspot then change the password their.
                • If you're using a new Pocketwifi, go to the admin site by openning 192.168.1.1 on your browser ( make sure that you're pocketwifi is connected to the device ie:Laptop/Smartphone ). Then go to the settings ( enter "admin" for the username and password ). Proceed to the WLAN Basic Settings. Change the Pre-Shared Key for the Wifi Password. Then Click Apply. Reconnect the devices by using the new Wifi Password.
                • If you're using an iPhone, go to Cellular then turn on your Cellular Data and Enable LTE, click on Personal Hotspot. Change the password on Personal Hotspot.

Hope this will help @annepanuelos =)