7 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2014 9:25 PM by neilph

Quality of Globe Support

MayAnala

I have a concern that remains unsolved for almost a year already! CSRs from Globe hotline and Globe Eastwood's answers were not consistent! I've also tried emailing Globe support and it's been 3 weeks already with NO reply!

I'm a loyal Globe subscriber ever since I got my first phone and this is the first time I applied for a postpaid account at Globe Eastwood which I GREATLY regret! I feel like I'm helpless because I know I'm not like those VIPs that Globe's afraid of losing as a costumer! Since I'm just a nobody maybe that's why Globe is not giving me that much attention to solve my concern! I'm in a lose-lose situation here because even if I chose to terminate my contract due to a very unsatisfied service I am getting from Globe, I still have to pay for the remaining months of my contract! I am not that rich unlike Globe's VIP costumers to just pay for the remaining months without consuming it! And to be honest, though it irritates me very much, if I opt to go back to being a prepaid subscriber, I'll still go for Globe for some personal reasons.

So, I wish that Globe prioritized their costumers equally and not wait for 1 YEAR before solving their costumers concerns!

IF IT IS POSSIBLE, I WOULD LIKE TO TERMINATE MY CONTRACT NOW W/O PAYING THE UNCONSUMED SERVICES FOR THE REST OF MY CONTRACT AND GO BACK TO BEING A PREPAID SUBSCRIBER!

• Re: Quality of Globe Support
          ChitoReyes

Hi MayAnala...

You may want to refer to the terms and conditions you agreed upon in termination of service before signing up for the Globe postpaid service:

ARTICLE 7 TERMINATING AND SUSPENDING THE SERVICE

7.1 You may cancel the Service at any time by:

(a) giving us thirty (30) days prior notice (please note that you are required to give us this notice if you do not wish to continue to use the Service after the end of the minimum subscription period), otherwise we will continue to supply the Service to you and you will continue to be charged for the Service), or

(b) giving us notice (whether in the form of a letter or a call to our Customer Service Hotline), if: (i) we breach a material term of this Agreement and we cannot remedy that breach, except if such breach was a result of circumstances reasonably attributable to you; or (ii) we breach a material term of this Agreement, which we can remedy, but we do not remedy that breach within thirty (30) days after you give us notice requiring us to do so; or (iii) due to force majeure.

Yes it is possible to terminate your service without being charged under the provisions stated under 7.1.b but just like with anything else, full documentation is needed and the chance for Globe to remedy the breach in order to justify your claim.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              MayAnala

Hi ChitoReyes. This has been a very helpful information and a reminder na meron nga palang Terms and Conditions that I could go back to whenever there's this kind of situation.

I never thought na magiging palpak ang first postpaid application ko sa Globe and the kind of service that I will be getting for the duration of my contract.

I'll call Globe hotline to ask for a more detailed process and hopefully hindi shushunga shunga ang makausap kong CSR because most of them are not knowledgeable enough to answer your questions that sometimes mas alam mo pa ang process nila than them.

Thanks again and God bless. I'll be back once magkaron ng linaw ang concern ko and hopefully not for another one year.

MayAnala

Hi. Just read these paragraphs several times and would like to confirm what does "after the end of the minimum subscription period" means in 7.1(a)? Thanks.

ChitoReyes

The "minimum subscription period" pertains to the original lock-in period (or contract) you have signed for.

MayAnala

Hi! I'm sorry if I haven't updated for a long time and I'm very happy to say that my problem was solved. This is what happened.

So, they were not replying to my email for a very long time. Iforward ko nga sa NTC. Then a representative from NTC replied addressing Globe's support email and CC'd me. And then, after a week, a representative from Globe Eastwood called me. She said, their Head Office called them regarding my issue. And to make it up to the trouble they've caused, they would be making an adjustment to my bill which is PhP299 (monthly overcharged to my bill) * 24months (my locked-in period) which is equal to Php7,176 + PhP3,598 (that is 2 months equivalent of my plan1799).

They have made an adjustment of a total of PhP10,774 on my bill and it reflected on my current bill already. So currently, I have Php -6,000+ outstanding balance .

Kung di ko pa iforward sa NTC I don't think may mangyayari sa concern ko. And I hope Globe made necessary actions on their Eastwood branch's employees who are very unprofessional.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

MayAnala

Hi ChitoReyes. This has been a very helpful information and a reminder na meron nga palang Terms and Conditions that I could go back to whenever there's this kind of situation.

I never thought na magiging palpak ang first postpaid application ko sa Globe and the kind of service that I will be getting for the duration of my contract.

I'll call Globe hotline to ask for a more detailed process and hopefully hindi shushunga shunga ang makausap kong CSR because most of them are not knowledgeable enough to answer your questions that sometimes mas alam mo pa ang process nila than them.

Thanks again and God bless. I'll be back once magkaron ng linaw ang concern ko and hopefully not for another one year.