5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2014 1:14 PM by ChitoReyes

Help me please?

theitey012

i need help, i didn't apply my iphone for roaming cuz i have a go phone here in us.  The thing is my carrier change into at&t and I don't know if I am going to be charged....by the way my iphone is still in contract til may And now my phome is in airplane mode (i'm afriad to be charged)

i don't know what to do... Just let the carrier change and just don't open the cellular data or continue the airplane mode?

thank you!

• Re: Help me please?
          ChitoReyes

Hi theitey012... do not worry about the extra charges while roaming in the US as there won't be any even if your phone is on and shows another carrier AS LONG AS:

1. You do not answer any calls (receiving calls have charges);

2. You do not turn on your mobile data (as an assurance that your "smart" phone will not download or update in the background).

If you are not expecting any important calls or messages then you might as well turn your iphone into airplane mode if you really want to be sure.

ChitoReyes

Hi theitey012... do not worry about the extra charges while roaming in the US as there won't be any even if your phone is on and shows another carrier AS LONG AS:

1. You do not answer any calls (receiving calls have charges);

2. You do not turn on your mobile data (as an assurance that your "smart" phone will not download or update in the background).

If you are not expecting any important calls or messages then you might as well turn your iphone into airplane mode if you really want to be sure.

hcescala

disable your data and disable airplane mode, once your phone acquired a signal it means enable roaming mo, you are still going to pay your plan for that month since you did not request temporary disconnection for your account. Roaming charges are on top of your bill, further assistance pls call +63 2 730 1212 using your globe mobile free charge

miaws13

since your network operator is AT&T so it means , active yung roaming services  mo.

for better assistance call the roaming hotline of Globe , dont worry Toll free to .+ 63 2 730 1212 , make sure to use you globe mobile .

miaws13

since your network operator is AT&T so it means , active yung roaming services  mo.

for better assistance call the roaming hotline of Globe , dont worry Toll free to .+ 63 2 730 1212 , make sure to use you globe mobile .