2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2014 9:02 AM by WILLfindways

how to find out if handset is available thru loyalty dept.?

balbasurero

I tried applying for a re-contract twice but the availability of handset is just awful. How can loyalty dept assure delivery of handsets to their customers? Do they even know the word loyalty?

• Re: how to find out if handset is available thru loyalty dept.?
          ChitoReyes

Loyalty is just a marketing term to make a new subscriber recontract for another period of time. It does not consider the length a subscriber has been with the telco.

Case in point:

A subscriber of nearly 20 years would have the same "loyalty" offer as a subscriber of 2 years.

If I were you and to dampen your expectations, just avail of the bill rebates which could go as high as 47% of your MSF. It's more practical in the long term.

• Re: how to find out if handset is available thru loyalty dept.?
            WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

Allow me to answer your questions

Question :"How to find out if handset is available thru loyalty (recontracting) dept.?

Answer : You may call them and ask them about it.

Questions : How can loyalty (recontracting) dept assure delivery of handsets to their customers?

Answer: If the handset is available in their inventory rest assured that it will be delivered to you within the turn around time of delivery.

Question : Do they even know the word loyalty?

Answer :  I believe they do. Allow me to go further.  Loyalty is not appreciated by the availability of handset.  You may not demand for a handset and cry loyalty if the handset is not available.

I hope I was able to answer your questions.

Anyway, you may ask the loyalty (recontracting) dept. to check inventories of other sales channel, perhaps in the Globe Stores.

Have a wonderful day!

#WeDeserveBetter

We accept the things we think we deserve.

- The Perks of Being WILL