6 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2014 6:16 PM by TERQZ

BBM PROBLEM

prettyalex

i cant use my BBM im using my black berry curve..

• Re: BBM PROBLEM
          arjunas

hi... you can call the hotline 211 using your mobile number and choose prepaid or postpaid .. Ask if your services is aligned .. and they will give you some basic trouble shooting ...

brugudoinks

What does the error show when trying to send BBM? Do you have BB Chat subscription?

arjunas

What is the signal indicator on your device?? 3G with BBlogo or 3G w/o BBlogo ? OR uppercase EDGE? ...

kimleigh

@prettyalex if you do have any BB subscription but still can't use your BBM try to perform this troubleshooting steps that has been given to me before by the CSR.

= BTW just to inform you after your done doing each steps try again to use ur BBM if the signal is already ok.

*Go to Manage Connection > Select "Turn OFF all Connections" > after 30 sec. try to trun on Mobile Network

*Go to Options > Network Conenctions > Mobile Network > Turn off Data Services for about 30 sec. > then Turn it ON.

*Options > Network Conenctions > Mobile Network > At the lower part of data services check Network Mode: select Manual > then select Globe Telecom

*Press & Hold simulaneously the Key: alt + right Shift + del

*While your device is ON remove the battery w/o turning it off, then after 30 sec. insert again the battery w/o turning it ON.

Hope this helps.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  XyujinX

If your signal is 3G with BB Logo or EDGE/GPRS in uppercase. Request for Service Books Settings then perform Hard Reset.

TERQZ

We can help you much better if you answer to their questions for isolation.