13 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2014 7:23 PM by gianthegreat0920

LTP

lablab

is it possible that the LOAD TIPID PLAN can be upgrade to BEST EVER MYSUPER PLAN ?

• Re: LTP
          gianella

hi lablab .. its better to call 211 or (02) 730-1000 for better assistance, its available 24hours.

gianthegreat0920

hi lablab yes that was possible, you may call the hotline 211 or 730-1000 for recontracting. hope it helps! SMILE

ChitoReyes

No it is not possible to upgrade as of the moment without changing your number.

We have to remember that the Load Tipid Plan is a special "postpaid plan" utilizing prepaid numbers and prepaid promos. The number series of prepaid numbers are entirely different from the regular postpaid such as the Best Ever Plans.

fjordz

I agree with ChitoReyes. Load Tipid Plan is indeed a special "postpaid plan". If you wish to upgrade your plan to Best Ever MySuper Plan, you will be asked to apply for a new line which means you won't be able to retain the same number.

hcescala

lablab i third the motion, not possible since they are different scheme at yung load tipid plan is design for prepaid , check faq ng postpaid plan..hirap maglagay ng link sa ipad.

XyujinX

Hi lablab its not possible. Load Tipid Plan (LTP) is still considered as Prepaid Number. You still need to apply for a seperate postpaid plan.

lablab

Thank you guys ..my friends toLd me that I can upgrade it to Best ever my super plan but, I need to change my TLP # ... So I really need to get another line  ?

gianthegreat0920

thats good to hear lablab

ChitoReyes

To make it clearer lablab in case you want to migrate to Best Ever My Superplan:

It is possible to migrate to the Best Ever My Superplan as long as you will get a Plan with the same or higher monthly service fee. You will just need to complete the months in your contract (in case you got a phone in the LTP)  before getting a new phone in the Best Ever plan you migrated to.

If you would like to avail of a new phone with your Best Ever Plan right away however, you will first need to terminate your Load Tipid Plan and be subjected to pretermination fees.

As everyone is saying, you CANNOT retain your LTP number when you migrate to Best Ever. I would suggest that in case you migrate to Best ever and have your new number, have your LTP number untagged in the LTP system and just use it as a regular prepaid number by loading it from time to time. At least you can still receive calls and SMS as long as it is active and inform your call/text mates of your new number.

jdb

you need to terminate your LOAD TIPID PLAN ACCOUNT so that you can apply for new account

so YES you'll gonna have a NEW LINE. . .

King SC

No, its not possible.

lablab

thanks alot guy's .. now I have an idea ..

Godbless !