6 Replies Latest reply on May 5, 2016 2:49 PM by irah_10

Activation of Postpaid SIM Card Included

airrick18

Here is my question/concern. It's been 6 days, and yet until now the Postpaid SIM included to my [email protected] is not activated. I regularly contact the Globe Center, but they always said, the activation is still on process. It's been 6 days? Is it really takes 6 days for my SIM to be activated? The handset that was included was SAMSUNG GT-E1200T.. Another thing, when I try to set the network to Manual it said "Not Allowed", because it also didn't get any signal, always emergency call. The installation team of GLOBE said i will received text if the SIM was activated. But how could I receive the text if the POSTPAID SIM has no signal? I try to insert another prepaid SIM to he handset and it got Signal.

-Any help will be appreciated. Thank You.

• Re: Activation of Postpaid SIM Card Included
          notevenfollowed

Hello there,

You may call 211 using your Globe powered phone or 027301000 using any landline. Asked them to activate your SIM and don't forget to get a reference number, you will use this ref number on your next follow-up incase your sim is still inactive.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              airrick18

notevenfollowed wrote:

Hello there,

You may call 211 using your Globe powered phone or 027301000 using any landline. Asked them to activate your SIM and don't forget to get a reference number, you will use this ref number on your next follow-up incase your sim is still inactive.

Already did what you said. I also get a reference number, their CSR said wait for 24 to 48 hours, and she made a report regarding to my concern with the activation of SIM? So it really takes time? and its been 24 hours now. Well there still 24 hours then.

Gail .

is this under new line application?

airrick18

Chibi Akachan wrote:

is this under new line application?

As I was saying it was this handset was included to the installation of [email protected] Broadband (wimax type) the installation team said wait for 24 to 48 hours and I will receive a text message from GLOBE that the SIM was activated and ready to use. (UnliCall/Text to Globe/TM subscribers). But until now 8 days after the installation, still not getting text from GLOBE, and when I call the 211 they always say to follow up the activation of SIM and wait for 24 to 48 hours as usual, I did also chat with their LIVE agent, and says "sorry for inconvenience, as it was check it is still on process. blah...blah.. Please monitor within 24 hours. ". 8 days of waiting and nothing.

irah_10

Got the same problem. My line is still not activated. the agent cannot follow it up because i only had the receipt. i don't have the account number and reference number. i got my application from the globe store and said to just wait for our team to activate your broadband and phone at the same time, but until now no calls yet. the agent said that my application was not there yet. they couldn't find my name. the agent just gave me a reference number for my report. i cannot chat them too.