5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 30, 2014 1:34 PM by neilph

Help...

gmabs

How can i know that the numbers ive contacted are the same numbers that will appear on my bill? How can i manage or see em? Can i erase those?

• Re: Help...
          gmabs

paulos PLEASE HELP... Hello. Im a globe plan subscriber. How can i know that the numbers ive contacted are the same numbers that will appear on my bill? Yes i hav a log in my phone but those are just call logs. How about the text? If i erase some numbers in my log will it still appear on my bill? I really want to know about this. Thank u very much for ur help... Reply ASAP.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            cvgdhel

How can i know that the numbers ive contacted are the same numbers that will appear on my bill?
            >>It will be the same number. All calls that you made on a different provider will show the number, and the minutes you called them.

Yes i hav a log in my phone but those are just call logs. How about the text?
            >>You wouldn't see the number of the ones you texted. (I am not sure about this, since my plan covers 500 free text to other networks)
            If i erase some numbers in my log will it still appear on my bill?
            >>Your phone settings is not related to your bill. Even if you erase the call logs it will still show up on your bill.

neilph

How can i know that the numbers ive contacted are the same numbers that will appear on my bill?
              >>It will be the same number. All calls that you made on a different provider will show the number, and the minutes you called them. >>>Yes, this is correct.  All numbers you called will reflect in your bill.

Yes i hav a log in my phone but those are just call logs. How about the text?
              >>You wouldn't see the number of the ones you texted. (I am not sure about this, since my plan covers 500 free text to other networks)>>>Your bill will not reflect or indicate the numbers you have texted or received text from.  The bill will just indicated how many texts were sent either to other Globe numbers, other networks' numbers or landline.  In other words, no record of SMS sent will be reflected in your bill like the register of your calls and you have no way to tracing the SMSs unless, maybe, you request them from Globe (but that's another story).

If i erase some numbers in my log will it still appear on my bill?
              >>Your phone settings is not related to your bill. Even if you erase the call logs it will still show up on your bill.>>>Correct.