4 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2014 10:07 AM by ChitoReyes

Bill help please!

dudetgemoves

Please help me with my bill. I dont understand a thing. haha

REcently I applied for an unlidata plan 599 sim-only. The thing is my first bill has an amount due of 134.64. I dont get it why would I have an amount due if I dont even use the sim for texting? (the sim is always inserted on my pocket wifi). And now, my second bill arrived and it amounted to 734.64 pesos including the previous balance.

I really dont get it. AllPhones requested an advance 1 month fee of 599. For that I know I should not have any amount due on my first bill.

Help me get enlightened about this. Am I wrong? Thanks

• Re: Bill help please!
          Gail .

for better assistance, I would suggest you call up the HL for billing explanation. they are open 24 hrs since your issue is acct specific.

ChitoReyes

Hi dudetgemoves ... My suspicion was that you were charged a prorated fee corresponding to the number of days as an adjustment to synchronize your billing statement with the your regular billing cycle.

For example:

your Plan 599's billing cycle is from May 1-30 but your sim was activated a week earlier on April 23. The P134.00 charge would be from the period April 23 up to April 30.

Please note that subscription is always paid 1 month in advance and your billing statement would reflect your usage of the past month.

dudetgemoves

Hi Sir ChitoReyes, thank you sir. I just received the mail yesterday and the due date is already tomorrow. Can I pay a little later than the due date? thanks again

ChitoReyes

You can pay whenever you want (I usually pay every 2 billing cycles to make the charge higher so I can take advantage of credit card promos) HOWEVER make sure that your total bill would not go above your assigned credit limit or would take longer than 3 billing cycles (whichever applies first) as Globe MAY suspend your account.