4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2014 8:04 PM by spillett

Warranty problems

mcbulls

I have a 1799 plan with iPhone5 started last June 2013. I'm habing power problems with it recently so I availed Globe's 1 year warranty. They told met hat it will take 2-3 MONTHS for it to be returned back to me when in fact, I had battery problems with my iPad last year and availed the warranty of Apple, 15 days lang, fixed na. Within 15 days, they sent it to Singapore and fixed it. Eh bakit 2-3 months with Globe? And the customer service told me that Globe Manila will try to check on it and fix it? Isn't the manufacturer of the phone the one able to fix it? Nakakahassle lang because I'm paying the same amount and I can't use the LTE.

• Re: Warranty problems
          WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

In every visit to the Globe Store to file a complaint, I am always ready with my spiels.

When I returned my defective BlackBerry 9900, I was told that I may need to wait for ages for them to provide me a replacement unit.  I told the creature that I am not willing to wait for that long.  I got my replacement unit within seven days.

When I reported a SIM activation problem, the creature from the After Sales section can't promise me anything, I requested for the Manager. I left the store with a temporary Prepaid MicroSim with Php500 load. and almost one year of bill rebates for my Plan 1799.

If you are not satisfied with resolution that the creature from the Globe Store is giving you, by all means Scream and Shout and Let It All Out. 

If you are not willing to wait for 2-3 months, tell them exactly how long you can wait.  Tell them how they should reverse charges in your account. If you want a replacement unit, tell them.

I think you get my point.

Have a wonderful day!

#WeDeserveFarBettter

We accept the things we think deserve.

- The Perks of Being WILL

WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

I definitely agree with Jeian.  Scream and Shout and Let It All Out Politely!

#WeDeserveFarBetter

We accept the things we think we deserve.

- The Perks of Being WILL

spillett

Well said. The person you are talking to is NOT the person who caused your problem, but with a bit of luck he/she will be the one to help solve them. If you annoy them, you're not going to get them at their best! Most big companies need to up their games on customer service, but that's not the fault of the guys on the front line!