4 Replies Latest reply on May 7, 2014 3:47 PM by neilph

stolen phone

yuki_ynah

my iphone 5c was stolen yesterday sa bus bay ng sm north. my mom called globe to block the sim and the phone. is there anyway na mabubuksan pa un ng magnanakaw? sana wala. thanks

• Re: stolen phone
          notevenfollowed

Hi, ikinalulungkot kong ipaalam sayo na magagamit pang muli ng magnanakaw ang iyong iPhone. Dahil sa may mga program at hacker na pwedeng mag activate muli neto.

neilph

notevenfollowed you mean someobody could still hack the iPhone even if they don't know the Apple account from which it was activated?

notevenfollowed

With the technology today, I think it is possible. Just go to Greenhills or Tutuban Mall and ask our friendly technicians if they can hack it.

neilph

hahaha yeah I know, but I still haven't heard of any...

yuki_ynah I hope you had Find My iPhone activated in your 5c.  With iOS7, I think most people would find it hard to re-activate your phone without your Apple ID unless it was not locked when it was lost.  If the it was not locked, then they could always find a way to delete your Apple account and reset everything.  If on the other hand you had Find My iPhone activated, you can monitor it using iCloud - just log in to your Apple account in icloud.com and click Find My iPhone. Feel sorry for your loss.  I know how it is when you lose your precious iPhone because I lost an iPhonealso just before iOS7 was introduced.