4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2015 1:32 PM by sapphire85

HELP. My load was gone in just 1 day.

enaira

Hello everyone. I was actually having a problem regarding with my load. First, i am using my new android phone - xperia. At first, i was registered for 2 days i think, unlisurf/supersurf. This past few days, i always get notifications saying, "your mobile internet session has ended..." with time and date. My 140 pesos load was gone in just one day. Can anyone explain this to me? 140 is a big amount to me especially because i am a student. Also if someone uses xperia, kindly help me and share some tips about it. Thanks. :)

• Re: HELP. My load was gone in just 1 day.
          Ryan Jae Ongcuangco

You load was eaten likely by internet charges (P5 per 15 minutes), Leaving your Smartphone and your data services enable will trigger unwanted internet charges brought by the background internet activities of your phone like Facebook feeds, App updates, App synchronization and others which requires data connection.

Here is my tip: When your are not registered to any surfing promos, intentionally misspelled the APN of Globe

by default it is http.globe.com.ph you may change this value by adding or omitting 1 letter/s by doing this you'll prevent your phone from connecting to the internet and keeping you load intact.

You may modify APN by going to SETTING>More>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names>Globe Internet>then click APN and modify>Save.

mickey14

Hi, just read your reply and its very helpful thank you.. I just loaded 100 and after 1 day its gone and i check my messages i just sent one.. But what about if in the setting of my smartphone, i will turn off the mobile data and restrict to all data to wifi. is it okay also?

sapphire85

Same here..!Lagi nalang kc kinakain ng Globe ung Load qo kahit nka-off nman ung Data Connection qo..Ang unfair dba?!One time pinasahan aqo ng friend qo ng 100 nah load..Then nagregister aqo ng promo worth 48 pesos..Eh di dapat may tira paqong extra load dba?Taz nung chineck qo zero balance nah!Which is annoying!Sayang ang load di pa nppakinabangan kinain nah agad!!!Tsk tsk tsk..

sapphire85

iLang beses qo naring naexperience yan..!Nkkainiz DBA?!Nkkadala nah 2loy magtira ng extra regular load!Kc kinakain lang!!!Badtrip yang Globe!!!