9 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2014 2:24 PM by GlennO

Seems Like

LeeTsubasa

Seems like some of my posts have been deleted eh? Don't want the Senators on Livestream to know the facts that is still happening or ongoing?

For you guys who are interested there is a Livestream right now regarding the Internet in the Philippines. Note: Since you guys deleted it and I've already made a backup screenshot of it way back before I shall try and send it to one of the Senators base on the fact that it was deleted to 'not be seen'.

Live Video Stream

• Re: Seems Like
          Paulo D

Hi LeeTsubasa!

Which particular posts are you referring to? If ever, this might be due to the fact that some words mentioned were categorized as banned keywords.

LeeTsubasa

It was last year's posts when I've posted about the FUP system not refreshing and all. There was an instance where it did not refresh for a whole 2 or 3 days last year for some other subscribers as well. It's still happening every month sometimes every week.

LeeTsubasa Are you referring to this post - I didn't Want to Post this But? If yes, it's still there, we didn't delete it. Again, for account specific concerns, we encourage you to kindly use agent-assisted support like Twitter, Chat. Thanks!

LeeTsubasa

No, it was the 'Weird Got FUP'd at 12:30mn for Not Much Apparent Reason', '[3RD TIME] Weird Got FUP'd No Apparent Reason' Series that are missing.

LeeTsubasa I see this - [5TH TIME!] Weird Got FUP'd No Apparent Reason. But anyway, please raise account-specific concerns through the appropriate channels. Thanks!

LeeTsubasa

Still the bigger picture here is that it's still happening sometimes on a weekly but more over on a Monthly basis. I thought Globe should have at least patched it by now. Not to mention I get some occasional "No Sync" issue which just disconnects me out of nowhere and wouldn't connect after 5 to 10min.

This is the reason why we recommend going to the agent-assisted channels, since they can help log a ticket for you. Members here won't be able to work on account-specific concerns. Thanks!

LeeTsubasa

Thanks GlennO but this seems the next best option as I've already tried before the Guys on Twitter or Globe Chat but they all do have the same response which of course infuriates me sometimes since they make it out that I'm just one of those less-knowledgeable subscriber. Like for example if I tell them I got FUP'd at 1am then they tell me to wait 5 or 6am then I sleep then wake up at around 7am or so then still see I'm FUP'd then when I try to contact them AGAIN they will tell me that I have already reached my bandwidth allowance which is 7GB/day and advice to wait till next day for it to be refreshed. That's the thing I hate the most and has been happening since last year hence why I collect logs and evidences everytime.