10 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2015 3:26 PM by iamjekk

CANCELLATION OF APPLICATION FOR POSTPAID SAMSUNG GALAXY S5

thissideup

Last night (May 30) I applied for a CANCELLATION OF APPLICATION for a postpaid Samsung Galaxy S5 which I made online.

I was constrained not to pursue my application because of the inaction and unreasonable lack of interest and concern by the Globe agents even after submitting all my requirements last April 28, 2014 (OVER A MONTH NOW).

I have repeatedly made follow up through emails and SMS through them but has not given me a courtesy of a reply (approved? denied?). Do I need to wait for another month to know if my application for cancellation has been acted upon?

I am worried about the documents I have submitted if it was used for any other purpose other than my application for a postpaid line.

I am very unhappy on how my application has been handled, and my patience is wearing thin.

• Re: CANCELLATION OF APPLICATION FOR POSTPAID SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
          neilph

thissideup hi there! I empathize with your predicament but it seems that your application has not reached the proper channel. if you uploaded your documents via the online application form in Globe's website, then I think you don't have to worry about your documents being used for any other purpose. I'm sure the confidentiality and security of your submitted documents are covered by their privacy policy.  Or, if you submitted your docs via email to an address with a domain globe.com.ph, then it's fine.

If you're still going to pursue your application, you can PM me and I can help. thanks!

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              iamsashafierce

I would like to ask on How to Cancel my Postpaid Plan? I accidentally submitted the infos to Globe like my email address,location and contact numbers and Globe emailed me a receipt. Please reply ASAP. :D

fervish

iamsashafierce

What is the status of the application?

1. Is it approved? Once application is approved, Globe will call you for the delivery of the unit. You have the option to tell them you are cancelling the application. If the handset is for pick-up at any Globe store, you have 5 or 7 days to claim it. If unclaimed, the unit and the application is forfeited and cancelled.

2. If the application is still pending with unknown status, do not answer any call from Globe or once you received a call from Globe for verification, tell them you are cancelling the application.

Easy as 1 and 2...

graceann.dino

Hi i would like to ask how long does it takes to cancel my postpaid application? I applied Last October 3 at Allphones Alphaland tower Makati, then i submitted all the requirements needed. After 2 or 3 weeks they were not giving me any feedback since the day i applied. I didn't even had received any calls from them if it was approved or not. So i decided to cancel it last last week. I also informed Allphones where i applied that i'm gonna cancel.

After almost a week, i called globe and checking if my application was already cancelled, and the agent said that my application is still open and the support team hasn't give any feedback or cancelled yet. I called again the allphones and asked them if they already update globe about my cancellation and they told me that it's already cancelled. Globe already close the case of mine at allphones and maybe globe is not updating yet the cancellation to their office. but everytime i call globe the agent is always saying that its not yet cancelled. so how's that? I cannot re-apply for a new application because of this unfinished cancellation. The agent just always saying that they're going to make a report, follow-ups, telling me to keep my line open for the feedback but until now, im still waiting for it. Im very Dissapointed, seriously. Can you help me about this? thanks

graceann.dino

Hi i would like to ask how long does it takes to cancel my postpaid application? I applied Last October 3 at Allphones Alphaland tower Makati, then i submitted all the requirements needed. After 2 or 3 weeks they were not giving me any feedback since the day i applied. I didn't even had received any calls from them if it was approved or not. So i decided to cancel it last last week. I also informed Allphones where i applied that i'm gonna cancel it.

After almost a week, i called globe and checking if my application was already cancelled, and the agent said that my application is still open and the support team hasn't give any feedback or cancelled yet. I called again the allphones and asked them if they already update globe about my cancellation and they told me that it's already cancelled. Globe already close the case of mine at allphones and maybe globe is not yet updatingt the cancellation to their office. but everytime i call globe the agent is always saying that its not yet cancelled. so how's that? I cannot re-apply for a new application because of this unfinished cancellation. The agent just always saying that they're going to make a report, follow-ups, telling me to keep my line open for the feedback but until now, im still waiting for it. Im very Dissapointed, seriously. Can you help me about this? thanks

pjr

Hello, same situation here. I applied online for a postpaid plan with Samsung Galaxy S5 unit last October 28, 2014. After 2-3 weeks, I have not received any confirmation if it was approved or denied.

Thus, I decided to apply to a Globe Store. However, they said that my application would not proceed unless I cancel my online application. So I called Globe, Monday (Nov 24), to request for the cancellation. They said they will just inform me thru email to confirm the cancellation but until now I have not received any. I keep calling Globe and agent always saying to keep my line open and wait for them to call, but again until now they keep me waiting.

neilph Can you help me on this? REF # 1414457271373

Thanks.