62 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2015 2:29 PM by luckyantipala

Spotify Premium

jaka.andal

I received a message from 8888 that I have access to spotify premium for 6mos. How do I activate that? I have already downloaded the app but it still is the lite or the free version.

• Re: Spotify Premium

Hi jaka.andal, you may do so by going to this link - http://spotify.globe.com.ph/

osmiumrx

I just figured out how it works. If you have plan 1799, there's a free 6 month Spotify Premium subscription. Using your mobile phone, connect to the internet using your postpaid sim. Visit spotify.globe.com.ph . You will be asked to create an account or log-in if you already have one. Once, logon, just proceed to connect your globe account with Spotify to redeem the 6-month premium subscription.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                jaka.andal

actually i'm only on plan 999 and i have gosurf 3gb consumable as one of my perks. it's said that that bundle has inclusions of 6mos. free spotify premium. everytime i activate spotify with my fb account it's still only on its free version. i can't seem to activate it even if i follow the instructions on the link

neilph

hi jaka.andal you can go to this site Globe Telecom for manual activation, as GlennO indicated in his reply to you.

If your GoSurf subscription comes with free Spotify Premium:

a. First check if you have a device capable of downloading Spotify. Spotify is available for Android, iOS, Windows 8 and BlackBerry 7 users.

b. b. Next, download the app on m.spotify.com/download or visit your native app store (Google Play, App Store) to download the app. Download of the app will be charged against your GoSurf subscription, only streaming of music using the app is free. To save on your MB, you may download the app using WiFi

c. Upon registration, immediately activate your Spotify Premium trial by visiting http://spotify.globe.com.ph/go.

d. Sign up for an account

e. If you already have an account, choose the manner by which you will log in

f. Select Log In via Facebook if you want to log in using your Facebook Account, or, Select Log In using Spotify Details if you want to log in using your Spotify Username and Password

g. Log in and enjoy! You can now enjoy all the music that you want for free.

OR

You can replicate what osmiumrx has done as above. But it's pretty the same.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                        mjhaye18

Help naman po. How would I know if I'm subscribed to Spotiify premium? NakaPlan 1299 kc ako and I dont know if okay na ba to use the spotify free or need pa ng activation. Pls help thanks! :)

neilph

mjhaye18 you can go to your Spotify app, go to Settings>Account. It should indicate there "Premium"

mjhaye18

Hi, when I logged in on spotify it says that "My 7days trial starts now". Then, when i checked the seetings on the app there were no "Account" that you were saying.

Attached is the screenshot of my Spotify app home and setting.

-

neilph wrote -

>*      a      body {           font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;           -webkit-text-size-adjust: none;      }      /* Webkit */      h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, hr {           -webkit-margin-before: 0;           -webkit-margin-after: 0;           -webkit-margin-start: 0;           -webkit-margin-end: 0;      }      .button td {           background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #75B7E3 0%, #5498D6 50%, #408BD0 51%, #387AC8 100%) !important;           background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#75B7E3), color-stop(50%,#5498D6), color-stop(51%,#408BD0), color-stop(100%,#387AC8)) !important;           -webkit-box-shadow: inset 0 1px 0 #74b9de, 0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.3) !important;           -moz-box-shadow: inset 0 1px 0 #74b9de, 0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.3) !important;      }                                                                                                                                                                   Visit http://community.globe.com.ph now.

>Spotify Premium

>reply from neilph in Postpaid General Discussion - View the full discussion

>mjhaye18 you can go to your Spotify app, go to Settings>Account. It should indicate there "Premium"

>     Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Globe Community      Start a new discussion in Postpaid General Discussion by email or at Globe Community            Following Spotify Premium in these streams: Inbox

mikko

Hello.. i have the same problem.. i had just availed yesterday go surf plan 499.. i have already installed spotify (VIA playstore), then try to uninstall and reinstall as advised by one of your cs.. then go to spotify.globe.com.ph to activate the account.. however, i still got the same error (IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED TO PLAN... ... ... .... ...) i also try manually just like what you advised, however i still get the same error message.. its very frustating as i decided to go to globe because of this perk, however i cannot use it.. hope you can help me on this immediately..

poisonquinncat

I get that too! I even called Globe customer service and after a lengthy conversation with the nice lady, whose name eludes me now, nothing was resolved. She even asked me to install and uninstall Spotify to which I did but still nothing. In fact, every time I tried to access http://spotify.globe.com.ph I was directed to the error page immediately without even having typed my number or a verification code. When I tried to refresh the error page I was able to go to the "wrote your number so we can send you a code" thing. Soooo I typed my number, hit send and immediately I get the "Oops it seems you are not registered..." error page but I received a text message with a code. However, how the hell am I supposed to enter the code when I can't even go to the verification page?

I've already tried to clear cache and clear data on both my Chrome browser and the default browser app on my phone to no avail. Still the "Oops it seems you are not registered..." error page prevails the moment I type http://spotify.globe.com.ph/

So yeah, you know, weird and stuff. I hope you people can help us out with this.

Paulo D

Hi poisonquinncat!

Sorry for the inconvenience this has brought you. May I know if your GoSurf subscription is active? By the way, you can register or login at http://accounts.globe.com.ph to see this. Were you using your phone to access spotify.globe.com.ph? I've checked mine and it seems that the site is working fine.

poisonquinncat

Hi paulos

Yes, when I called the Globe people they told me it was active. And yeah, I checked my account (I'm subscribed to plan 1799) and it says that I have GoSurf 999 5GB + Free Spotify Premium. I also tried going incognito on both browsers, just now, and I still get the message

I also tried activating it on my computer. I don't get the "Oops..." blah message when I go the website. I get it after I type my verification code. Do you think this is an account related problem? Because I have already tried every suggestion given on every thread I can find about the Spotify Premium error but none of it seems to work on me

mrk013

Hey have had it activated before? Have you ensured that it's not linked with Facebook? If so when did you tried to 1st activate it?  On a side note Globe reps are ignorant when it comes to this are you aware that I even threatened to raise the issue to d.t.I.  and just told me that if I so feel like that, thats what the right thing to be done go ahead? Hahah

mawreng

Hi po. I have the same problem with activating my free Spotify Premium. I went on the spotify site where I had to enter my mobile number so they can send me a verification code but somehow I haven't received it. I've tried clicking the "ask for a new code" button but I still haven't received any SMS from globe. Should I still wait? Or maybe its a website error? By the way yes I am signed in on my account. Thank you po

patrickbusto

It's maybe only a website problem/error

itshanagee

I kinda have a problem in Spotify except I can't unsubscribe. I'm on my GoSurf799 which has a 6 months free Premium Spotify and I subscribed last June and now that it's almost December, I'm planning to unsubscribe. So I texted SPOTIFY OFF to 8888 and it always says "Sorry, you have entered an invalid keyword. Please make sure your keyword is correct with no extra characters and spaces. For more info on promos, dial *143#, FREE from your Globe/TM mobile phone.". I even tried texting SPOTIFY STOP even though I'm on Postpaid. I don't plan on paying P299/month so can anyone help me please? Thank you. :)

mrk013

As long as you're under a go surf subscription it should come with it check the mechanics

osmiumrx

Can you provide the steps you took so we can figure out whats wrong. Also,can you confirm whether you are using the globe postpaid sim and accessed the internet using your phone? I would recommend you to use an android phone

lehcar_cheche02

Hi jaka.andal! in addition to this, you may refer to this attached image for the activation of your Spotify Premium Accordion_rev1_05-28-14_FA_Page_2.jpg

robertalvinvillanueva@gmail.com

I have the same problem as mikko I already called globe hotline countless times even emailed and chat talk to globe but still it does not work.

marianathina

My spotify premium is about to expire tomorrow, and I'm looking at the promotions. So just to clarify, the one they are advertising for the go surf 999 + free spotify premium is just good for 6 mos. And after 6 mos it will now be charged on top of you bill right? Which is the P299?

ikibiki

Spotify activation doesn't work. (Even i click the ok and register again, its just keep showing this)

I subscribed to spotify premium through globe prepaid and it doesn't work. Php 129 (SP129 to 8888)

ikibiki

ujin there is something wrong and they are not telling us what to do. you paid again just for the spotify premium?

ujin

yes sir GlennO nacheck ko n tong site na to spotify.globe.com.ph... nilagay ko number ko...then verification.

then eto na lalabas sa screen:

Subscribe to a GoSurf promo with free Spotify Premium or to the standalone Spotify Premium promo to enjoy all the music you want, even when you're offline.

Already registered to GoSurf? Please come back later to activate your Spotify Premium.

embi95

Good day. Im just a newbie here.

Can you please help me?

yesterday i subscribed to spotify premium 129. then i was trying to activate it on spotify.globe.com.ph pero wala paring nang yayari. napuno na inbox ko ng verification code sa kakatry pero ayaw parin. laging lumalabas

Subscribe to a GoSurf promo with free Spotify Premium or to the standalone Spotify Premium promo to enjoy all the music you want, even when you're offline.

Already registered to GoSurf? Please come back later to activate your Spotify Premium.

registered na ako eh. bakit ganito? nabasa ko po yung thread pareho po tayo ng prob. sinubukan kong tawagan ang hotline at nabwisit lang ako sa ignorance nila. yung una kong nakausap pinag rereguster pa ako sa gosurf kahit daw 10 pesos lang. so i did. then ayaw parin. yung sunod na sinawagan ko tuwing naririnig nila yung word na spotify, or yung pag sabi ko ng number ko bigla nilang endcall! tsk..tsk..then finally after few trials may nakausap na ulit ako, ang sabi naman sa akin ay kailangan ko paraw mag gosurf 299. WHAT THE HELL?! napaka gulo. nakakainis. tinanong ko kung bakit walang disclaimer yung offer nila sabi niya sa akin nasa database nila daw yun. tsk..tsk... gusto ko talagang makapag register ngayon kasi makakakuha ng free 2 months. pero mukhang wala talaga. nasayang ang 129 pesos ko sa 10 pesos ko   BAKIT kailangan pang mag gosurf 299? para daw makakuha ng premium. eh sabi ko binili ko ng bukod na 129. napakahina naman ata nila sa english kung di nila magets yung word na "or" error message sa akin. GUYS PLEASE HELP! AYOKO PONG MASAYANG YUNG BINAYAD KONG PREMIUM.

ikibiki

hello embi95 this is also happening to me. Since Dec 28, 2014 Globe's spotify activation is not working. I already tweeted about this but I still have no answer. Don't waste money for spotify premium through Globe (GoSurf etc.) Service is in lousy condition.

ujin

correct sir ikibiki.. 299 ung bayad dun sa spotify na yun... sayang naman monthly nila pababayaran sakin tapos palpak nmn ata

ujin

labo naman....1 gb lang kasama n spotify sa gosurf999 na kasama sa my style plan.. enough n ba yun sir GlennO

at same problem pa din naman GlennO either sa dalawa parehas indi gumagana

wins26

@areyouwinstar Yes, that is right. But for you to continue using your Spotify, you should be subscribed to GoSURF too.

Tweet po sa akin from Globe

ash628

The same issue here for me. I should supposedly have free spotify premium for my PLAN 999. But everytime I call globe cust service hotline, not even one representative there knows anything. I still can't register or use my spotify premium.

I went to http://spotify.globe.com.ph, I actually tried many times, but every time I placed the code that was sent to me THRU SMS, I always also received an error, "OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER".

This is really pissing me off, I have my 1 month for my PLAN 999 without having the chance to use this premium spotify.

We are paying for service that we cannot even use here.

How can you actually resolved this. The GoSurf999 should already been activated on the account and the spotify premium should also be. But why we can't still use this feature. The link to activate or register to spotify has always has an error.

Really hoping someone has the knowledge to actually help us out regarding this. This is your service, GLOBE, you should know how to troubleshoot this.

I have the same errors as above mentioned by others, and done the process that were also mentioned here, but nothing works.

ikibiki

please promise us this will be fixed and recompense the service

fervish

luckyantipala

My number doesn't receive any verification code. I registered Powersurf299 and spotify129. Been putting my number on the redeeming code website and no code so far sent to my number.