4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2014 3:39 PM by XyujinX

Roaming

fiona

I activated the roaming services last May 22, 2014 through *143#. The signal bar is full, but I could not text and call. I could not even contact globe to check my balance. I am sure I have more than P100 load in my account before leaving the Philippines. Please help! I need my number activated for roaming, I have been using my globe number for a long time, and I dont want to change to other network. I followed the steps on how to roam my number, but I was not able to use the service.

• Re: Roaming
          RetentionWarrior .

I am not really sure on what is the issue on your number pero ang ma susugest ko dyan is ask someone (family) in the Philippines to call the hotline for you technically 211  and  ask for a total check of your account on what happen, i am not really updated on the prepaid handling but that's what we are doing before when i was in prepaid Dept. since you have no other way to call Globe,

XyujinX

Hi fiona allow me to help you on your roaming concern.

Did you just received any confirmation message after you send your request for roaming activation?

Have you already tried to do Manual Network Selection on your phone upon arriving on your country?

Please also check your phone, some countries requires 3G capable phone to be able to acquire signal.

For other queries on prepaid roaming service, you may use this chat support talk2globe or you may call +6327301212 for roaming hotline. International rates may apply upon calling this hotline using international line.

fiona

1. Yes, I received a confirmation message from # 2884 on May 21, 2014. I set the actual activation date on May 22, 2014.

Thank you. Your roaming activation request is confirmed. Please expect activation of your roaming service once you arrive at your country of destination. You must maintain a daily minimum balance of P100 to continue using your roaming service. To know if prepaid roaming is supported at your country of destination, please visit www.globe.com.ph. Globe reserves the right to terminate your Roaming w/o liability, should it detect usage in excess of remaining load, fraud, or any other patterns of abuse. Once roaming is active, your Ringback Tone will be deactivated.

2. I manually selected Globe as my Mobile Network through "Mobile Networks" menu.

3. My phone is Samsung S5300 and it is 3G capable.

XyujinX

Please try to perform the Manual Network Selection in your current location (Country). There is no Globe network in other country. You should select those network operator available in your country.