2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2014 8:04 PM by XyujinX

What booster applies for calling to any landline?

emerald

I wish to use a booster than allows me to call any landline in particular? I am confused between  UNLI DUO & LANDLINE and UNLI MOBILE DUO / LANDLINE. What is the difference between them?

• Re: What booster applies for calling to any landline?
          nonoa

Globe has DOU and SUPERDOU to offer.

1.  DOU is you can make a call to any GLOBE LANDLINES NATION WIDE(numbers) & you can also make a call to any LANDLINES NETWORK(numbers)  within your area.  for ex within NCR, so if you call PLTD,SMART,other landlines within NCR ONLY you will not get any charges.

for Postpaid & Prepaid subscriber

To regester just text the keyword.

for postpaid

MYDOU [Area keyword] ON  & send to 8888     (for the Area keyword, NCR is 02] ex. MYDOU 02 ON

for prepaid

DOU [Area keyword] 450 & send to 8888 for 30days

DOU [Area keyword] 350 & send to 8888 for 15days

and you will recieve notification from 8888/globe  that your request has been processed.

2. SUPERDOU  is you can make a call to any GLOBE LANDLINES NATION WIDE(numbers) &

you can also make a call to any LANDLINES NETWORK(numbers)  within your area.  for ex within NCR, so if you call PLTD,SMART,other landlines within NCR ONLY you will not get any charges.

just add that you can now call GLOBE or TM numbers nationwide.

for postpaid

MYSUPERDOU [Area] ON send to 8888, 599 for 30days.

for prepaid

SUPERDOU [Area] 599 send to 8888, 599 for 30days.

and you will recieve notification from 8888/globe  that your request has been processed.

for GLOBE PREPAID & POSTPAID Only, if you avail that that will be your booster.

Hope this will help you.