17 Replies Latest reply on Jun 26, 2014 12:21 PM by jiane24

Reconnection of my plan?

jiane24

I've already paid my overdue balance this day. I already call 211 for the reconnection of my plan I call a self-service and give a transaction reference/OR. Ive waited for 4 hours. The globe advisory said that your account is now reconnected but every time i call or text. It's said that my account temporary disconnected due to credit or overdue balance. Why is that i've already paid my overdue balance 10 am? Pls help me. ASAP

• Re: Reconnection of my plan?
          XyujinX

Since this is an account related concern, It would be better to call the globe hotline 211 or you may ask assistance from globes chat support. http://chat.globe.com.ph/

jiane24

Ive already called 211 hotline. And I've only 2 choices its either I'm going to reconnect my line with self service for free or I'm going to connect to a agent which is i have to pay 100php. Ive already choose self-service it says that I've waited for 2 hours and they message me that my plan is already reconnect. And i tried it and its still says that i temporary disconnected.. It's really annoying sir.

XyujinX

I understand how you feel, unfortunately. Non of us Globe Community members can help you reactivate your line. Maybe you can ask globe community managerGlennO.

jiane24

Im not satisfied with your answer. It means you manager didn't read this? Well never mind.

nonoa

Have you tried to reboot your device? try to ON/OFF your device. Remove the battery(if applicable) & your simcard then put it back again. then try to use the service, if its still not working, try to insert your simcard to other device (if you have available) or you can also try to insert other  simcard (globe simcard)  to your device, try the service again.

4hours is the monitoring time for the reconnection of the line maximum of 24hours. SO YOU MUST HAVE SERVICE AFTER 24hours after reconnecting your line.

hope this will help you lot. have a good day friend.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                    jiane24

Actually i'd already do that. Now it's my fourth time to talk to an agent they give me 24 hours again and again for their monitoring  but still my plan is not still reconnected?. They said that they are going to give me a feedback but i have no receive any feedback at all. What happen to your support team?  And now i have going to wait another 24 hours and that it's really make me sad.

RetentionWarrior .

hi to clarify this, where did you pay the bill? is it through bayad center? as checked june 14 is saturday, please refer to Turn around time of payment posting.

• Globe Store - real time
                        • Online payments(banking) - 3 working Days
                        • bayad centers - 2 working days.

please note that working days is Monday to Friday only so since June 14 is Saturday please count the days starting Monday June 16.

also please note that you should pay the outstanding balance in full to reconnect the line.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                        jiane24

I've already paid my balance in the globe store. And i report it by saturday, sunday, monday and today. If your working day is monday how come that my plan is not still reconnected? If we report on saturday by monday you should work on it right? I go to the globe store on monday  at 1 pm they said to me that we will give me a feedback by 24 hours. But no one gives me a feedback. So i contact again one of your agent and said they will give me another 24 hours. And to clarify no one of your agent said to me that the working days is monday to friday.

jiane24

Guess what, I've contact an agent again. They give me a another 24 hours again! Then they said to me that support team are not giving any feedback. What kind of support team do you have? It's really really make me sad. I hope this is the last time that I'm going to contact an agent regarding that matter.

GIBO

Hi jiane24.

I am so sorry to hear about your dismay. I've been a Globe customer for the longest time. It does not take this long for your service to be reconnected.

I suggest, bring this matter to a Globe Business Center (if you have time) and ask for a Supervisor to look into the matter. Never leave the Business Center without a resolution.

I'm hoping it gets reconnected the soonest.

jiane24

I wish i have a time but I'm too busy with my work. Last monday i already go to the center but they have the same answer with a globe agent i've talked to. They like robots they said they going to escalate but nothing still happens. They give me feedback within 24 hours but still no one gives me a feed back. And today my plan is not still reconnected. Im a globe user fan but this one make me disappointed.

jiane24

Yeah it's really weird. And this make me disappointed. Almost 1 week now.

jiane24

Escalated and giving reports but your support team has no action and my request is still pending. I don't receive any feedback at all in every 24 hour they gave me. And it's making me to think to go to another network.

GIBO

Hi GlennO. Hoping you can coordinate this matter with your Support Team. jiane24's issue requires your expertise.

jiane24

My line is still barred. It's going to be 2 weeks now and still they cannot do anything! I cannot extend more patient cos its going to be 2 weeks now! They have the same line that i have an error on my account and the support team is not give any feedback! So what is your support team doing? And my line is still pending for request? How many weeks or months do i have to wait to remove the barring of my line.!! And i'm not only disappointed I'm already pissed off!!