I'm really sorry hear that, When you availed plan 1299 with Wimax Superhome Phone bundle, You will have 2 bills, which you need to only pay your monthly plan 1299 to wimax department. & the other one is from postpaid department and you dont have monthly bill for using the Simcard to call the 1.globe landlines nationwide, 2. other landline networks(number) within area were you regestered your superdou, 3. GLOBE/TM numbers nationwide.
You will have bill for your postpaid if
1. your payment mode is hardcopy of billing
2. statement & if you avail Booster or you call the other mobile networks
3. which is you subscribed "TEXT PROMO AND INTERNET PROMO", so you SHOULD NOT HAVE 599 for SUPERDOU.
You can ask the agent on the hotline for adjustment of 599, and they should fix your plan in postpaid to avoid the error on the next billing.
I hope this would help you. Have a good day friend.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
sorry to hear that and to your experience. may be we can help you. to clarify the issue.
- how much is your MSF for the data service? do you see ah 599 cr on your bill?
- as mentioned your msf for superduo is 599.- super duo is the call service itself and indeed it is a bundle promo. you will received a separate bill for this but this will not supposed to exceed on the contract plan. unless you make a call to other network and make a txt to even globe and TM or other network. please note that superduo is not unlicall and txt this is only unli call to globe and tm and landline within the service area and superduo number.
- for the data and superduo this is being handled by two different tower (department.) that is why they need to transfer your call to mobile postpaid.
"I KNOW THAT I AM SUBSCRIBED TO A TEXT PROMO AND INTERNET PROMO AND I WILL PAY FOR THOSE BECAUSE I KNOWINGLY SUBSCRIBED TO THOSE SERVICES AND DID USE THEM." just to clarify as far as i know super home phone bundle is data and call only no txt messeges.
please call the Billing hotline to clarify the bill you received..211 using your superduo number..
please reply me back either here or pm me personally to help you further..
No CR on my bill. It has always been charged.
There is no problem paying the other services that I actually subscribed to and use. None at all. I used them, I will pay for them. Like the text messaging and mobile surfing.
The only problem I have is with the recurring My Super Duo charge. I have had it on my bill since September when I started my service. I thought my calls to landline in our given area code and globe subscribers are included in the home phone bundle? That is the problem. Isn't it kapag bundle all I need to pay for would be the Wimax charges? Because as far as I know it is Wimax + homephone for 1,299 per month. Why do we keep getting billed with with 599 for superduo?
Saw your similar post under Globe Postpaid discussions. Sorry for the inconvenience. Since Globe Community is for non-account related concerns, I can recommend our Twitter Specialists at http://www.twitter.com/talk2GLOBE and they'll be more than happy to assist you with your account-related concern and give you further instructions.
This is not an account related na sir kasi too many users have this kind of
misconfiguration in their accounts
On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Paulo S <
The concern is account specific regardless if it has similarities/differences to other accounts. Before our Twitter Specialists at http://www.twitter.com/talk2GLOBE can give further assistance, the account holder/customer must secure his/her account details first via private message (PM), direct message (DM), or in email form as a security protocol.
We are only reminding that Globe Community is for non-account related concerns. Should anyone have account-related concerns, we recommend our Twitter Specialists or any of our self-service channels for faster transactions. You may refer the complete list at Contact Us.
Well, I tried through my daughter. They didn't pay her any attention. I am
67 years old I don't use twitter.
On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Globe Community <
I tried to through my daughter. They did not pay her any attention. We called the customer support and we never got a resolution either.