4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 2, 2014 12:27 PM by euqirne

My humble responds

jmlc

Globe ideas? In what particular subject matter? Ideas in general is not easy to explain and discuss. Give one specific matter to talk about? Thanks anyway in connecting to me. Yes I would like to inter act with the community.

• Re: My humble responds

Hi jmlc! Thanks for raising this. We understand that it's not easy, so there are guide questions to be answered in http://community.globe.com.ph/community/ideas

jmlc

Thank you so much..Globe is not good to their clients sometimes. I have encountered so many incedents that I just loaded and register to their promos. Why Globe have no checking balance or Balance Inquiry? Globe community, what help can you give to the subscribers?

Thank you and God bless.

jmlc You can check your balance in several ways:

1. Via GServices mobile app for Android and iOS

2. Via *143# - just dial *143# and press call on your phone for free, then select MyAccount to check your balance

3. Via accounts.globe.com.ph - just register and add your account

euqirne

Yeah I encounter  a particular problem, she just reply its valid and whatsoever. What i would for her to do is to remove those subscription that even i myself did not subscribe to it and is billed to me monthly. Then I went  to customer service then verify and remove those things. That was just the time that my questions are answered and solve. Online Customer Care I think don't their customer much.