1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 2, 2014 6:05 PM by Paulo D

System Error in Re-contracting / Loyalty Program 2

arosela122

I contacted Globe through 730-1000 on May 31 to have my account recontracted. However, the hotline said that they are having system issues. They never resolved it. On June 10, I visited Kevin at Globe Center, SM City Masinag. I complained about the system error that they are having. He filed a ticket and promised an update in 24-48 hours. It's already June 27, after the end of my two-year contract with Globe, and still they are having a system error when they try to recontract my Globe account. I believe that the ones on the technical side of this issue are not doing anything to resolve the problem. The people at the Globe Business Center are completely helpless to do anything. I want the technical team of Globe Telecom to do something about their system error issue and do it soon. I cannot have my account recontracted and choose another phone if the Globe Business Center cannot process my request. Please advise on what needs to be done here because it's so frustrating that Globe does not respect its loyal customers.