1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 1, 2014 12:44 PM by nonoa

No network signal for my globe plan LTE pocket wifi, No network signal for my globe plan LTE pocket wifi

maymarieyap@ymail.com

No network signal for my globe plan LTE pocket wifi, No network signal for my globe plan LTE pocket [email protected]

• Re: No network signal for my globe plan LTE pocket wifi, No network signal for my globe plan LTE pocket wifi
          nonoa

Hi Maymarie,

Try this basic troubleshooting step, this might help you to solve your problem.

1. Remove the battery & simcard then put it back again. then try to access internet. (If not working proced to 2)

2. Insert your simcard to other device that capable to access internet & also try to insert other Globe Sim to your pocketwifi  then try to access internet, we just need check where's the problem coming from. (If not working proced to 3)

3. Call the hotline, Via Globe or TM number dial 211 or via Landline dial  (02) 730-1000 Postpaid

Care and Tech: 24 hours, they can assist you to check your account & location.

Have a Good Day friend.