5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 17, 2014 6:32 PM by WILLfindways

Line application - disappointed

ahvicm.

I have inquired about mysuperplan application through globe sales hotline and the CSR told me afterwards that I can apply through phone. Which is really great sana. Then after giving her the details of my superplan which includes plan 999 and 3 combos, I asked if what are the requirements to proceed. She said that a proof of billing address, the latest  1 month payslip and a valid ID which if I send it within 24 hours, I could be in for their early bird promo. And NO NEED FOR A CREDIT CARD even if i included a hanset for the plan FREE. After sending them the requirements, together with the reference number. Someone from globe called me. Asked me if how long I have been working with my company.which I am in my 2nd year of service. Then biglang nirequire na DAPAT MAY CREDIT CARD. There goes my excitement down the bowl! I even asked through email if I will exclude the handset, will it be still requiring a cc. But I don't get a single reply. I think the process and policy in globe are not consistent and synced throughout their branches. I have asked people that got their line WITHOUT CREDIT CARDS! Which happened to be my batchmate in work!

Okay sana if lahat ng policy ay naiimplement ng maayos. Pero bakit may "depende-sa-makakausap-mo-doon-sa-globe"?

Icucut ko na sana ang mobile wifi ko sa smart, pero mukang hindi muna ngayon.

God Bless you GLOBE!

• Re: Line application - disappointed
          ahvicm.

Got my line in Eastwood branch! Thanks to the accommodating ate :) explained my case and got the sim the same day :)

Paulo D

Hi ahvicm.!

How are you? Has this been already resolved? Sent you a private message which you can view from the menu above.

ahvicm.

Yes nakuha ko na sya sa eastwood branch. I have raised my concern and issued my new sim the same day. Though hindi ako nakakuha ng handset kahit na free naman sya sa plan na naapply ko. Which contradicts to the first person I talked to previously. Gusto ko lang malaman if need talaga ng credit card and if hindi, is it possible to add a handset for the next month.

WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

I definitely suggest that you go back to the Creature who assisted you in the Globe Store Eastwood branch.  The Creature should be the best person to assist you with your concern.

But I wonder if you mentioned your preferred handset to the Creature in the Globe Store.  If you did, did the Creature informed you why can't you avail of the said handset? Or maybe the Creature thought that you were applying for Line Only Application.

You may need a Credit Card as proof of financial capacity, for your Advanced Payment, and/or for the payment of the Handset Cash Out (Straight or Installments), if any.

Anyway, I hope to hear more from you soon.

Have a wonderful day!

#WeDeserveFarBetter

We accept the things we think we deserve.

- The Perks of Being WILL

WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

I feel for you. I definitely recommend you try again and submit another application.

I think you may find this page useful.

Postpaid Plan Application Requirements | Postpaid | Globe Telecom

#WeDeserveFarBetter

We accept the things we think we deserve.

- The Perks of Being WILL

1 of 1 people found this helpful