2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2013 10:11 PM by AruHero

LTE at home, is this possible? currently, i have globe dsl broadband

HarrySmith

please help.. :smileyhappy: thanks!

• Re: LTE at home, is this possible? currently, i have globe dsl broadband
          Jeian

Totally, I suggest you keep your current Serivice type. LTE is wireless and as of the moment wireless is not yet too much reliable. The best service type as of today is DSL and Torque or any lined service type. They are better even in disaster, wireless need to use a little electricity while wired is not, but some wireless could hold power but expensive.

• Re: LTE at home, is this possible? currently, i have globe dsl broadband
            AruHero
            LTE is a data-only technology, so voice calls will run over our HSPA+ network until we have a Voice over LTE (VoLTE) solution in place. This means that its for Mobile Wireless usage only.

4G LTE network is built with the latest technology available and backed by a reliable and already blazing fast 4G network. That means that when 4G LTE is not available in a supported area, mobile devices will shift to a 4G network. This is in contrast to the steep drop-off in quality of experience provided by other carriers, which are often limited by overly congested 4G networks.

4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) is an enhancement of Globe’s nationwide 4G HSPA+ technology. LTE delivers faster speeds—especially for uploads—and more capacity.