1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 25, 2014 10:30 AM by iggy

My ino offer po bang handset na StarMobile Octacore?

jimmyofcoolmates

May ino offer po bang StarMobile phone na Octacore sa mga plan ng globe? Tapos every year pwedeng iswap sa new phone ng starmobile.? yung parang forever plan? Gusto ko sanang gamitin ung mga gawang Pinoy na phone para mabigyan natin ang mga kababayan natin ng pagkakataon ng maipakita na may ibubuga tayong mga Pinoy when it comes to technology.

• Re: My ino offer po bang handset na StarMobile Octacore?
          iggy

jimmyofcoolmates I think the main reason why the Forever Plans are available for manufacturers such as Samsung and Apple is because they launch their flagship devices once a year. Local Handset Providers has no set refresh period for their flagship devices, meaning possibly the next month, they'd release another handset, etc.

In terms of the availability of Starmobile devices, I don't think that Globe currently offers it... But who knows, probably in the future Starmobile devices might become available...

You might want to try out the Xiaomi Mi3, which has flagship specs at a significantly lower cost.

Xiaomi’s Mi3 is NOW AVAILABLE!

It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC, and I actually prefer Qualcomm's Snapdragon SoC over MediaTek's Octacore SoC. You know what they say, it's not about the number of cores, it's how you use it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful