3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2014 5:32 PM by Paulo D

i would like to ask my billing for the month of july

nikkiloucortes

Please send my billing statement.. thank you

• Re: i would like to ask my billing for the month of july
          hcescala

Hi nikkiloucortes are you enrolled to paperless? The best way to manage your bill and receive it timely is to create an account at globe portal the enrol your postpaid account. There are a lot of things you can do from there, enrol to paperless, update information etc.

Since this is an account related concern, if your bill failed to reach you, kindly call globe hotline. Have a great day!

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            notevenfollowed

Hi gorgeous nikki!

I'm sorry to tell you that the community is not the right place to request for your billing statement. I suggest to call the hotline 211 or 027301000 and request for resending of billing statement via email. You can also request via twitter if you have a twitter account, just tweet @talk2globe for assistance.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              Paulo D

Hi nikkiloucortes! Welcome to Globe Community!

No need to talk to an agent via the hotline or go to a Store. Since you're already online, you can request for a reprinted bill in four ways:

• Via MyAccount - Register or login to http://accounts.globe.com.ph and add your mobile number there. Once added, you can view your bill there and download it.
              • Via GServices App - Download the GServices mobile app from iOS App Store or Google Play Store then request for a reprint of bill from there.
              • Via *143# - Just dial *143# from your Globe mobile phone and press call. A menu will appear. You will just have to navigate to My Account and look for bill reprint.
              • Via (02)730-1000 Self-Service IVR - Call 730-1000, go to the Postpaid menu and select bill reprint. This, however, will require you to be subscribed to paperless billing so that we have your email address on file.

Hope this helps!