6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2014 7:09 PM by zyper95

A real newbie :D

sheiloh

Hello! I'm a real newbie around the plan I got from my sister. I got my best ever superplan999, in which I chose to have a monthly mobile internet access. This has a 1700peso value. Now, I'm really wondering how my bills go as high as 1800 pesos to 3,000! I don't call or txt much. Kindly explain if I may have misunderstood the plan I got? Is surfing affecting my bills? Or I was really supposed to pay 1700, not 999?

(After paying for my latest bill, I thought I would just be paying maybe just a thousand this July, but then upon checking my balance, it came out to be 1700+ pesos... again!!!

I only sent a few messages and a few short phone calls... )

• Re: A real newbie :D
          ChitoReyes

Hi sheiloh... You are correct that if your subscription is Plan 999 (with a PV of 1700) then your Monthly Recurring Fee is only Php 999 UNLESS you have exceeded the parameters of your mobile internet and/or consumables.

The only way to find out about this is to check your bill under your usage. You can post a copy of your bill here (just blacken your account details) or copy the billing details if you want us to explain further OR just call 211 from your mobile phone or 7301000 from a landline and have a CSR explain your bill to you.

inisnako

hi ChitoReyes, would you know how to check pv balance of your plan? i've been asking this to CS but none of them know.

ChitoReyes

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to check the real time PV remaining as of this moment specially for the consumables. There have been suggestions already posted under "Globe Ideas" for an app or system generated response and we are also hoping that it could be developed sooner than later.

sheiloh

Ooh... hmmn.. then how about the lock in mentioned by one of my friends??

How can i have that in my plan?

So that at least . Its easier to limit my net usage

I went to a globe center.. and they only told me to call customer service.. i tried it too.. yet i think they cant answer me due to server overload

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

sheiloh

Oh.... okay... thats good to know...

Thanks ChitoReyes!

According to my printed out bill... i have sent at least 31 messages under my local data charges.. club  content subscription.. and it was more than 300pesos... what is that?

Are there hidden charges when you have unlisurf??

I only use facebook and skype.. together with my yahoomail..

Kindly tell what are the instances they charge you when you have unlisurf promos..

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android